Aztek

Easy Language Selection Option

28 posts in this topic

and I thought the longest word in Finnish was: epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydellänsäkäänköhän (or something like that), well you learn new things every day ;)

And here would probably be an actual (truly meaningful) word of the longest I have seen:

Lentokonesuihkuturbiinimoottoriapumekaanikkoaliupseerioppilas

(Airplane jet turbine engine auxiliary mechanic non-commissioned officer student)

and I thought the longest word in Finnish was: epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydellänsäkäänköhän (or something like that), well you learn new things every day ;)

And here would probably be an actual (truly meaningful) word of the longest I have seen:

Lentokonesuihkuturbiinimoottoriapumekaanikkoaliupseerioppilas

(Airplane jet turbine engine auxiliary mechanic non-commissioned officer student)

Makes the English "antidisestablishmentarianism" ("the belief which opposes removing the tie between church and state") small in comparision, which is usually known as the longest word, but "Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis" (AKA black lung disease) is significantly longer... But still falls short.

Yeah, I have to agree that in Bulgarian railway is железопътен, which is again a compound word, but above I meant that we very rarely use such for biological species, etc. (f. ex. the tropical хлебно дърво - maybe bread-tree in English).