Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eddy

annoying bug :|

6 posts in this topic

OK i gave apex instructions to download a bands discography in my Music folder ,a couple of albums & apex downloaded the folders of the albums in Music folder & a couple of songs but the rest i found in default download directory :| i have beta4 this same thing happend with 0.3.0 but only at high speed of 5 to 10mbs from my local network

Sorry for the annoying ?, are you sure you set all downloads to My Music? Never reported before.

Also, make sure you have favorite directories assigned, then right click when you download. As Zlo says, never heard of this before, and always works for me.

the destination folder is not a fav folder i used Download to...Browse & selected E:\Metal\%%OR%% the folder of the albums end up there & a few songs the rest in default Download directory & yes i set all downloads to that folder

the destination folder is not a fav folder i used Download to...Browse & selected E:\Metal\%%OR%% the folder of the albums end up there & a few songs the rest in default Download directory & yes i set all downloads to that folder

Hi

Could it be that your default directory is also your temp directory?

Becaus then it could be that your E: HDD has no free memory and then the files are kept in temp-folder, when there is enough space there.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0