Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zlobomir

[Freeze] 1.0.0 B4

12 posts in this topic

It is absolutely the same behaviour, when I press enter to send the line, Apex freezes, then follows high HDD activity, then HDD load fails. Next, on opening Taskman I see it using 0-1% CPU and 60-70 MB RAM. And stays unresponsive for a very long time, until I kill it.

What are you doing with that poor program Zlob... because what you tell has to be case specific, because this is first report about this... (and since acc. you B3 had it too for you...)

is there some sounds missing in your pc ?

when i try this i get the windows "Exclamation" sound, if that is missing that might cause this :S

when i try this i get the windows "Exclamation" sound

He could also disable "make an annoying sound every when PM window is opened" (not sure thiis is the exact spelling, but i think you'll be able to find the options)

Will try, but it DOES NOT happen each time (each stroke).

I have very similar problem.

HDD starts very actively working, PC slows down very much but in Task Manager 00 CPU and memorey also in norms. Only difference is that it happens when i start it.

The same problem is with StrongDC++ . I gues it could be because of big queue, more than 20 simultaneus downloads or high speeds over 1MB/s (megabytes not megabits).

I use RevConnect and no problem with that.

I actually would love to use your ApexDC cause it searches faster and has that options to match queue with search results and this gets more users for downloads. Revconnect doesnt have that. And i like ApexDC more visualy too. :blushing:

Hope you will fix this problem, cause i realy want to move to ApexDC, but i cant because this bug.

P.S. This problem is in both versions 0.4.0 and 1.0.0 Beta 4.

Thanx.

Good that I am not the only one. I have many running downloads constantly (FL checks), but why Apex crashes exactly when I hit Enter in PM frame, trying to send a message, and even not always?

I find DC is kinda heavy on the HDD, but only when it's hashing. But then again, it does hash quicker than most clients.

Other than thats it's fine....

I find DC is kinda heavy on the HDD, but only when it's hashing. But then again, it does hash quicker than most clients.

Other than thats it's fine....

I am not complaining of usual HDD usage, just saying it is a consequence after the freeze, if it helps to Crise or BM to sort it.

I find that is more likely to suggest that DC was accessing your HDD when it crashed.

I find that is more likely to suggest that DC was accessing your HDD when it crashed.

Could be, I discovered that it was put on "Below Normal" priority in Taskman (oops, sorry) and now I am on Normal priority and less hubs. No sh*t so far.

Happened again, two times right one after the other.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0