Mikey

On and Off Switch

3 posts in this topic

How about adding an on of switch like DCDM had to turn checks on and off. In previous versions its been an up and down battle to turn them on and off as I don't want them running all the time. In B3 I could uncheck it and they would stop but in B4 it seems that isn't the case. Either way I think it would be an efficient thing to add and put into the toolbar icons.

I talked about this with Crise a long time ago, and I also suggested to create a "start checking in all hubs" command but he said there is some difficulty with it. You need this if you are checking users on join. Sometimes when I was playing with checking I just selected all the users (or some of them) in the userlist in the hub then started checking on the from the right clicks, but that's not comfortable for the long term.

I think that InfraRed from diva4e.no-ip.biz:411 can help, IR is the developer of ZR++. This is not intended as hub ad, just because of a small quarrel I think you would have better chances, and also a talk b/w coder and coder is better.