Followers 0
Vindicator23

Using Filelist?

10 posts in this topic

Hello i just discovered this great client, now i know how to use the fakeshare

but how do i use the filelist? thanks :lol:

Hello i just discovered this great client, now i know how to use the fakeshare

but how do i use the filelist? thanks :lol:

I pray that you mean the fakeshare detector, I pray for you. :) As for the filelist, you usually download user's FL and browse/search through it, and via sharing, prepare your own FL for the other peers. Under File there is an option to view your own FL, as it would look at another user's PC.

Moved to Support forum.

Please clarify what you mean Vindicator, the wording makes it sound like ApexDC allows you use a fake filelist, which it doesn't.

Or as Coder says, bug-feature, if we have not fixed the add-remove folder bug good enuf.

Or as Coder says, bug-feature, if we have not fixed the add-remove folder bug good enuf.

Add-Remove folder bug?

Also remember that this user might also be using one of the Apex mods that allow him to do what he wants :mad:

... In which case also no support from here ...

Add-Remove folder bug?

Also remember that this user might also be using one of the Apex mods that allow him to do what he wants :mad:

... In which case also no support from here ...

Oh, pls do not make me search... :wub: You remember, the one where removing a folder was not reflected in FL size.

I feel the non-reply constitutes that this was a topic about something that shouldn't be done.

Closed.

Zlo: Well, isn't that cute. I have the permissions to open the topic, but you are right, and I will not. Just wanted to confess this. :D