Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zebedee

[1.0.0 B3]System Crash

9 posts in this topic

To do with STL not ApexDC++... hmm.

Said the clever technician to his dumb end user :) wots STL when its at home please...

In a non-tech way (since it is the best I can), STL is some part of Apex, taken ready as third-party, responsible for connections, sockets, etc. STL is updated from time to time. :)

STL is a type of protocol used during DC. TBH, this points to a Port Fowarding problem to me.

Try changing yourself into passive and see if it rectifies the problem (post if you cant do this).

If so, we've hit the issue and I'll try best to can to fix it.

STL is a type of protocol used during DC. TBH, this points to a Port Fowarding problem to me.

Try changing yourself into passive and see if it rectifies the problem (post if you cant do this).

If so, we've hit the issue and I'll try best to can to fix it.

OK just remembered I took my router out of the equation so have now chosen direct connection. Lets see if that improves matters. Thanks for the info on STL

STL(port), protocol... now you guys need to check that

STLPort

Multiplatform C++ Standard Library (STL implementation). Many compilers and operational environments supported. Standard (ISO/IEC 14882) compliance. Maximum efficiency. Exception and thread safety. Debug mode.

for what STL (Standard Template Library) is, give google a try...

STL is just a library to support containers (vectors, lists, maps, hashmaps, strings etc.) in C++.

STLPort is a modification of SGI STL.

btw the reported crash has nothing to do with STL. I guess there's some synchronization issue in ApexDC++ which cause a crash during tree (i guess map) access.

I do have what could be classed as a fairly large drive mapping

Sharing 3.6Tb over 5 int and 11 ext drives if that makes any difference

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0