Followers 0
Lee

Which console do you prefer?

Console Wars   10 members have voted

1. 1. Which console is better?

• Xbox 360
    • Nintendo Wii
    • Playstation 3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 posts in this topic

So, vote away. I recently watched a few E3 trailers and thought it would be nice to see who has what in this community. I personally own a 360 and love Xbox Live and it's community. The (exclusive) games coming out this year is excellent, and I hope more come next year.

GameTrailers is a brilliant resource to watch the E3 videos for anybody wanting to catch up. :thumbsup:

Post your thoughts.

I also have a 360. Love it. My bro has a Wii which is good fun too. But it'll never replace my beloved 360.

In re of the PS3, personally, I think it's too new to pass comment. I wanna see it stretch it's leg's before I pass comment on it.

hmm...where is my 8 bit nintendo :thumbsup:

Not much related, but what you find best for "killing time"? I mean outside, where size and power source is a limit. I need such toy for work, if it can run Win/Apex, awesome. :thumbsup:

wii kicks ass ^^ thats all i got to say :thumbsup:

No no you all wrong, good old DOS beats them all, oh all the classics :thumbsup: (ok not a console really, but if it has to be a console then it's super nintendo)

No no you all wrong, good old DOS beats them all, oh all the classics :thumbsup: (ok not a console really, but if it has to be a console then it's super nintendo)

Super Nintendo: Great console, still remember those games. Donkey Kong :D

No no you all wrong, good old DOS beats them all, oh all the classics :thumbsup:
i completely agree. :D

I also have a 360. Love it. My bro has a Wii which is good fun too. But it'll never replace my beloved 360.

In re of the PS3, personally, I think it's too new to pass comment. I wanna see it stretch it's leg's before I pass comment on it.

Want to post or PM me with your gamertag if you're on Xbox Live? :thumbsup:

I played Mario World on SN with my buddy a lot. And he had two guns which u could point to the monitor. Since those days i havent played any video game till i got the Wii. Its lots of fun for a reasonable price. The PS3 is way too expansive for a console imo. Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :(

I also remember playing SEGA with that blue hedgehog whos name i forgot löl ;)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0