irish

some new features i like

6 posts in this topic

1. ability to spam players other than winamp

2.ability to remember downloaded files after closing client.

Thank you.

M

I understand your first request but could you explain your second one in more details as your client will save your download que.

It already supports spamming with WMP, try /wmp in main chat, or if the latest public release doesn't, the next public one will. Not sure about other players. :unsure:

Remember downloads? What do you mean? I guess you mean log downloads... in that case.. File \ Settings... \ Advanced \ Logs \ Log downloads

I understand your first request but could you explain your second one in more details as your client will save your download que.

It already supports spamming with WMP, try /wmp in main chat, or if the latest public release doesn't, the next public one will. Not sure about other players. :P

Remember downloads? What do you mean? I guess you mean log downloads... in that case.. File \ Settings... \ Advanced \ Logs \ Log downloads

Psh, and you call yourselves testers. :unsure:

Those two features are already in the client, he's just stating he likes them. :)

Psh, and you call yourselves testers. :unsure:

Those two features are already in the client, he's just stating he likes them. :P

Ha Ha, yep, you got it Lee. :)

M

:unsure: It is close to "I would like". Worse, I was about to ask for moving to Feature Requests.