Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lizard

Apex Speed Mod

6 posts in this topic

Hello everybody,

I recently tested the Apex Speed Mod, and one feature seemed pretty helpful for me. It has an option to grant the ones you're downloading from an extra slot. I think this is not a bad idea. Maybe it could be implemented in Apex DC++ too.

greetz,

Lizard

I know/hope Crise is aware of these Lizard, but unfortunately he seems to be very occupied with bug fixes atm. I also hope to see new features, but a stable client to accomodate them is better, right?

It's one of the good ideas in speed mod, but You're promoting a questionable client on apex forum

Yes, I know, I had just this one feature in mind ... sorry about that ...

I know/hope Crise is aware of these Lizard, but unfortunately he seems to be very occupied with bug fixes atm. I also hope to see new features, but a stable client to accomodate them is better, right?

... and yes, you're right Zlobomir, a stable client is prio #1 :)

... but by the way, I haven't had any crashes, since I use Beta 3, the only thing I recognized was, that my downloads were interrupted from time to time, like all downloads stopped at once simultanously, so I had to restart Apex for the downloads to carry on.

... unfortunately I have no clue of coding ...

Edited by Lizard

I'll raise this topic to Crise, but talking about the speed mod (due to the damaging features it has) is forbidden so I'll close this topic.