Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Toast

Swedish Forum

12 posts in this topic

how about a swedish forum ? for swedish users that cant speak eng

how about a swedish forum ? for swedish users that cant speak eng

I'm on it, sorta forgot...

Edit: Ok done, if there is any errors in forum description or title tell me so I can fix it (as my Swedish sucks ;))

If u want to make a german forum lemme know. i would be happy to help :thumbsup:

If u want to make a german forum lemme know. i would be happy to help :thumbsup:

Created the forum, you have mod privileges in that forum. So please create a pinned topic welcoming people into the forum and explaining they can discuss feature requests and ask for support there.

If there's any decent features you think should make it into ApexDC++, but translate it and put it in the feature requests area. :rolleyes:

Question regarding the swedish forum, what kind of sticky's do you want? There's yet to be a single post made in that forum and in the unlikely event that a Swedish user needs it, I can provide it...

English is a mandatory class in Swedish schools, many speak english well enough as if it was their native language....

Question regarding the swedish forum, what kind of sticky's do you want? There's yet to be a single post made in that forum and in the unlikely event that a Swedish user needs it, I can provide it...

English is a mandatory class in Swedish schools, many speak english well enough as if it was their native language....

A simple welcome message that I stated in an above post should do it. :thumbsup: If you think any popular guides would be useful, you could translate some basic elements of them. :rolleyes:

Lee, I've translated 2 guides so far, which would be changing to ApexDC++ from other client and upgrading Apex without data loss...

Any more you'd guides you suggest I translate? Also, can you sticky them?

How to get in active mode would be a good one. :)

hehe, too obvious. Done, but now I got a throbbing headache

Not even sure I wrote it all in Swedish hahaha

so if you wanna romanian forum i'm happy to help you :shifty: hehe

:o Swedish forum is great. It is hard to get all info info in swedish. (Svenskt forum är bra. Det är svårt att hitta all information på svenska) :)

Förresten är det någon som vet hur det går med OP-klienten som skulle göras.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0