FIL

user checking

8 posts in this topic

it's possible to start and stop user checking with apex as i want and NOT only when entering (checking starts) and leaving (checking stops) the hub? I've tried to use the following commands

/startchecking

and

/stopchecking

but it didn't work.

Please tell me something about. Many thanks. FIL

Some way is Refresh User list, I will look into a descriptive topic about all the Apex commands. Or our /help output is actual already? (I know I should know) :D

Those two commands are currently not available in ApexDC++. One method is to select the users in the userlist, right click then select Check File List or Get User Response (client checking).

Those two commands are currently not available in ApexDC++. One method is to select the users in the userlist, right click then select Check File List or Get User Response (client checking).

ok but it would be a good idea to add this function. it would be fine to check users whenever you want. I would also add a "back" button while swichting beetween client profiles. Now there's only a "next" button. What do you think about?

Yes I see your point FIL, but that depends on the OP version of the client... If there gonna be one, we'll need that feature in that one.

Yes I see your point FIL, but that depends on the OP version of the client... If there gonna be one, we'll need that feature in that one.

another little point: using apex dc++ 0.4.0 and starting userchecking automatically when joining the hub (as flagged in settings) i was disconnected from the hub where i was checking. That happens only if i have raw commands connected to client profiles. If i only start checking without raw commands connected to profiles it works perfectly. My connection is a DSL 2 Mbit and works well.

If there will be an op version of Apex i suggest you too take something from Zion like the Regexp Tester and also the following functions to flag:

Skip BCDC/CZDC check

Skip Reverse Connect check

Skip CZDC/Strong DC check

Recheck

and also a check key scroll down menu so that you select which key type the client should check relating to the single client profile.

Other things: Reg Exp Parameters and Myinfodetector.

Skip BCDC/CZDC check

Skip Reverse Connect check

Skip CZDC/Strong DC check

Those three won't ever be included, why because I don't trust their accuracy at all... and that is to do with the fact that those checks were developed long time ago.