AleX

NEW Windows DC HuB Software ...

11 posts in this topic

http://sourceforge.net/projects/hexhub

Here you will find a new Windows DC HUB Software. It's called HeX Hub. It's a beta for now but it has an anti-flood protection more advanced then VerliHub, YnHub, Prokax etc ... It can block DDoS flood, all kind of flood. I think it will break Verli' User Record ... it's stable, it may have any bugs (don't know exactky) but i'm sure when the complete version will be released it's gonna be good :( Try it! Test it, Promote it, if you want to :(. Write your opinion here ... Bye !

P.S.: The creator of this Soft is: Lord_Zero & Moshu (creator of Security Bot). Some of you guys might know them.

[quote name='logi

Me too, but pls let me know first is it resource hungry (more or less than Yn Hub)?

And I suggest to share opinions here. :thumbsup:

i dont know about resource hungry. but i have just tested it as a client and it is still a bit buggy, not production yet, but worth keeping an i on :). logi could perhaps ansewr questions about the server side aspect.

logi could perhaps ansewr questions about the server side aspect.

oops only looked at its features last night but think resource use is ok cos it didnt had any effects on my "regular"hub had them running on the same machine. :thumbsup:

well this girl is going to have to do another testrun to report back to ya but i sure will

oops only looked at its features last night but think resource use is ok cos it didnt had any effects on my "regular"hub had them running on the same machine. :thumbsup:

well this girl is going to have to do another testrun to report back to ya but i sure will

Pls do not be too detailed, look into Task Manager about CPU and RAM... :)

Edit: Nice to have some girls here.

/Off What about a poll about m/f? /Off

Edited by Zlobomir

Pls do not be too detailed, look into Task Manager about CPU and RAM... :)

cpu is fine never above 19% with 2 hubs running / memory is about 8 kb with 2 users

the hubsoft needs some work tho looking forward to the next release :thumbsup:

Thanks, will wait then... If they have some import tool for oter hubsoft data, it would be great. :thumbsup:

If they have some import tool for oter hubsoft data, it would be great. :)

afraid not. :thumbsup:

Seems alright, I don't personally run a hub but hubsoft is of interest to me still. I do like Ynhub alot, shame it doesn't fun on *nix though.