Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ifmn

Grouping Hubs

8 posts in this topic

Its annoying when you have many hubs open, they fill up all your space, even with mini-tabs. You may not even use many of them, or want better and faster hub navigation when it comes to big number of hubs.

I'm requesting for a grouping feature, something like MS's explorer one ("group similar taskbar buttons"), only user defined. You enter hubs in favorites in different groups, and when you open a hub thats a member of a group, a normal hub tab is opened, with the only difference that its named as the group and when you click on it, a pop-up menu opens with all the connected hubs that are member of that group, to open one of them, just click on it with lmb. It's not necessary every hub to be a member of some group. You can easily categorize hubs, save space and time this way. F.e I'd have Local hubs, TAN member hubs, BG hubs, and so on, important ones (most used) wont be grouped.

I know this feature is not from the easy ones, but IMO it's a good one and will be useful (a lot). Please post your opinion.

Id only need this for my public hubs, private hubs, and hubs where im op

The idea is groups to be user defined, you'll have as many groups as you like.

I find it great!

This is linked to the catergories/labels in Favorites feature request, which has not been implemented and isn't on any todo list at the moment as far as I know... I would definitely use this feature if added. Likely something that would be cloned into most other clients.

yes,this is a very nice and practical idea.defenetly a big plus for Apex if implemented.

Yes this would be very nice feature.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0