AleX

Can You Guys Fix This? ...

3 posts in this topic

I think there is a problem, when i have a hub added to favorites ... if i disable Emulation on some hubs i get this message: "Turn ON Your Tags !". Can you guys fix this for ApexDC?

Thanks!

I think there is a problem, when i have a hub added to favorites ... if i disable Emulation on some hubs i get this message: "Turn ON Your Tags !". Can you guys fix this for ApexDC?

Thanks!

no we can't fix something that isn't broken, as emulation is planned to prevent that error from popping up ;)

Thanks!

This error is specific to PTOKAX hubs. Since the hubsoft does not automatically pull updates for clients, and assumes that all clients that do not have a known tag by the hubsoft, are either faking or not a valid client. By turning on DC emulation it used DC++ TAGS and you will not get this error. This also happens in Verlihubs, This cannot be fixed via the client. but in the hubsoft itself