Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Freebow

Apex Features Post 005 by Freebow - NEW Properties (with picture included)

22 posts in this topic

OK... Here is another one... What Do you think If there would be HUB FAVORITES and in PROPERTIES this one:

post-4382-1173556846_thumb.jpgpost-4382-1173559775_thumb.jpg

1) More RAW fields :crying:

2) Search Presets with Buttons for every HUB (6 presets) <----------- :stuart: (look post http://forums.apexdc.net/index.php?showtopic=1399)

post-4382-1173399618.gif

3) Multiline Away Message different for every HUB :mellow:

4) Ignore User (BOT) for every hub :)

5) Winamp NOW PLAYING fields (2 are enough or maybe just one) per HUB :)

6) Tag Edit Feature (why not to have) :blushing:

7) Sounds BUTTON (I will explain that in other post tomorrow) :angry:

Thats enough for now... What Do You Think? <_<

Regards

My opinion: All cool, and 4 Winamp tags will not be harder than two, so better 4. :) But TAG edit may get Apex banned from hubs...

My opinion: All cool, and 4 Winamp tags will not be harder than two, so better 4. :) But TAG edit may get Apex banned from hubs...

Ah I thought they might taking soem space and they are PER HUB. In my taste never is enough :) heh And You are right about TAG edit. I support that - BETTER NOT. Thanks mate for your reply. Cheers :blushing:

3. most hubs allow only certian ammount of away message characters.. this would be useless, would only take space in the dialog box.

4. what would you want to do with this?

5. how would you parse them? /w1 /w2 /w3 /w4 ?? if you ask me, if you 'must' have a per hub now playing command 1 is enough, otherwise its just a matter of apearing cooler then the other clients, i can just imagine every user trying out his four /w commands. total chaos and kids play.

6. absolutely not, why would you want to edit your tag, again to appear cooler then everyone else? are you like 12 y.o. or something? use stealthdc for that, its banned on almost all hubs anyway.

3. most hubs allow only certian ammount of away message characters.. this would be useless, would only take space in the dialog box.

I am not opping in any hub that has that limit. and its almost 30... Here is a sample of my away message:

[w10-d070--12:37:43] <[MOD]Freebow> d(:))b AWAY STATE ON d(:))b

post-4382-1173613043_thumb.jpg

Sorry for criticising, only thing i liked is per hub winamp spam, but only 1. Also, that dialog box has much changed since the version you currently posses. :)

I guess it is not quite good idea to discuss how much exactly the box has chanced <_<, so I'd just announce my HO in details. :mellow:

1. Although being an OP, I still haven't bothered to learn these RAWs, but since I hope to do it one day, I do not wanna end short on fields. Fields are not bad, if smo needs he uses them, if not they just wait. :)

2. A very useful one, even if we add * and ; support, it would allow per hub check for forbidden files, and I have such need, I am opping a metal hub and we are kicking users with crappy music-like (chalga in BG). And I do not want it reported in TGO, since I am not to kick for it there, although if only Sidey or Tony knew Bulgarian... anyway. :blushing: Actually a button, opening a new sub-window for ADLSes per hub will be the ideal solution.

3. It really looks better, and if there are only a few hubs allowing pro-looking away msgs for their OPs, too bad. :) Btw I would love to have the script for this, please, at least until the feature is naturally implemented, if approved at all. :stuart:

4. Wouldn't unignore per hub suit you better?

5. Really a little childish, but Freebow agreed even on one field... Still, imagine a music hub with active chat, if the OPs do not mind, why Apex should limit user creativity? Even a multi-line winamp spam, isn't the max char limit for this? :crying: And for triggering, imo /w (default), /ww (custom 1) /www (custom 2) /wwww (custom 3) may be better. Although by happy coincidence 1234 is also right over w. :angry: Another request was for binding keys, it could solve this acc. to personal taste.

6. No. :)

7. What about sounds?

OK... Here is another one... What Do you think If there would be HUB FAVORITES and in PROPERTIES this one:

post-4382-1173556846_thumb.jpgpost-4382-1173559775_thumb.jpg

1) More RAW fields :)

2) Search Presets with Buttons for every HUB (6 presets) <----------- :crying: (look post http://forums.apexdc.net/index.php?showtopic=1399)

post-4382-1173399618.gif

3) Multiline Away Message different for every HUB :stuart:

4) Ignore User (BOT) for every hub :)

5) Winamp NOW PLAYING fields (2 are enough or maybe just one) per HUB :blushing:

6) Tag Edit Feature (why not to have) <_<

7) Sounds BUTTON (I will explain that in other post tomorrow) :angry:

Thats enough for now... What Do You Think? :mellow:

Regards

To 1 .... hmm .. yes

To 2 ... ok

To 3 .. think Away message is enough in the general properties

to 4 don´t know must testing :)

to 5 same like 3 > general is enaugh > ok .. can talk about it becouse different hub / different nick / different rules ok

.. same for winamp more ID TAG .. to add link maybe from radio station ... to example :D

To 6 ... yes :angry:

and 7 explain please :) today is tomorow :wacko:

thank you

I guess it is not quite good idea to discuss how much exactly the box has chanced :angry:, so I'd just announce my HO in details. :)

2. A very useful one, even if we add * and ; support, it would allow per hub check for forbidden files, and I have such need, I am opping a metal hub and we are kicking users with crappy music-like (chalga in BG). And I do not want it reported in TGO, since I am not to kick for it there, although if only Sidey or Tony knew Bulgarian... anyway. :crying: Actually a button, opening a new sub-window for ADLSes per hub will be the ideal solution.

3. It really looks better, and if there are only a few hubs allowing pro-looking away msgs for their OPs, too bad. :stuart: Btw I would love to have the script for this, please, at least until the feature is naturally implemented, if approved at all. :angry:

4. Wouldn't unignore per hub suit you better?

5. Really a little childish, but Freebow agreed even on one field... Still, imagine a music hub with active chat, if the OPs do not mind, why Apex should limit user creativity? Even a multi-line winamp spam, isn't the max char limit for this? :wacko: And for triggering, imo /w (default), /ww (custom 1) /www (custom 2) /wwww (custom 3) may be better. Although by happy coincidence 1234 is also right over w. :D Another request was for binding keys, it could solve this acc. to personal taste.

6. No. :)

7. What about sounds?

1. I can help you a bit... ok?

2. I agree. I need it too.

3. I would really like if this part of away message would be added to the bottom of default away message. Because It could be used as:

hub 1:

I have gone for some shopping will be back later. <-------- default

Put [RmX] prefix and I will check files when I get back.

hub 2:

Put [REG][DJC] prefix and I will check files when I get back.

hub 3:

If You have an old tunes from 50's please let me know... maybe I can give you something instead. I have a great collection on my DVDs or something....

hub 4 (OPs hub):

I am looking for unreleased version of Zion++ Private Edition 2.0352!!! I will tread whatever You want for IT! PS:I have more then in my share...

hub 5 (movie hub):

I am looking for new Gh0st Rider movie. Have much to offer.

etc. etc.

5. It is a great idea. Multiline winamp spam. I thought of that but I was thinking it would be enough even with this 4 :) I vote for multi of course :)

6. no :)

7. sounds.... Let me make the GUI first!!! YOU WILL LOVE THIS ONE <------------ I promise Yu that <_<:):) :blushing: :mellow:

1. Raw Manager would be the solution :)

6. No :) This will mean that Apex would become fake client...this leads to ban :blushing:

Please... I have said ---> no fake tag... nO fAkE tAg... No FaKe TaG.... NO FAKE TAG!!! 5 times...

Does it trouble you when someone reminds you of your bad idea?? *puts on his psychiatrist cloke :)*

total chaos and kids play.

are you like 12 y.o. or something?
puts on his psychiatrist cloke

Its all written in the text. Its not written in the INFO of a poster, ok? Concentrate on TEXT please...

Its all written in the text. Its not written in the INFO of a poster, ok? Concentrate on TEXT please...

hehe, dude im joking. :) (also dont go where your trying to go with this)

topic wise.. I believe some ideas in this thread are a worthy addition, but not a priority.

(also dont go where your trying to go with this)

I dont go anywhere. I dont call people 12 yo, and child game and things like that. I am spending a lot of time to bring out some ideas to make client better. If You want same as me, please show some dignity and be above those temptations to TRY make somebody look funny. I have almost half of Your post in 4 days and a lot of GUIs showned (You are here more than a year). I dont expect any credits, I do that as I like to do it. But I dont respect replies like those in the past... If You respect me I will respect You. Thats my policy in all the hubs I am OPing and everybody are satisfied with me - Users and Hub Owners. I also spend a lot of time to help other poeple and I have many friends. I do this to have pleasent time and I am doing everything to stay like that. I hope we understand each other couse its all off topic now...

Peace, please? btw Seeker, Crise started PWDC++ at 13-14 years, so easy... :)

Zlobomir i belive you will find that almiteycow started PWDC with crise joining and then later taking over completly, he was only about 13 though. talanted people like that make me sick :). Please correct me if im wrong

Zlobomir i belive you will find that almiteycow started PWDC with crise joining and then later taking over completly, he was only about 13 though. talanted people like that make me sick :). Please correct me if im wrong

Here is the exact time I joined the PW(S)DC++ project: 20th April 2005, 03:30 PM (date of initial contact with Lee), while the project itself started around 12th April 2005 (the oldest saved record about it is from that date, i believe it started bit earlier though)

I even remember the exact reason why I contacted Lee in the first place, and I can assure you that my original plan was not to end where I am now...

As a side note: my English sure sucked lot more back then :)

I dont go anywhere. I dont call people 12 yo, and child game and things like that. I am spending a lot of time to bring out some ideas to make client better. If You want same as me, please show some dignity and be above those temptations to TRY make somebody look funny. I have almost half of Your post in 4 days and a lot of GUIs showned (You are here more than a year). I dont expect any credits, I do that as I like to do it. But I dont respect replies like those in the past... If You respect me I will respect You. Thats my policy in all the hubs I am OPing and everybody are satisfied with me - Users and Hub Owners. I also spend a lot of time to help other poeple and I have many friends. I do this to have pleasent time and I am doing everything to stay like that. I hope we understand each other couse its all off topic now...

You have half of my posts beacuse you spam. Here you go, you made me say it... Anyway... I didnt post couse i was busy with other things site-wise. Also ive been 'around' since 19th August 2004, which is well before this project even started. So... to wrap this matter closed, i never wanted you to look funny, or disrespect you in any way. I just said some of your ideas were a bit childish.

also "Its not written in the INFO of a poster, ok?" i know what you ment by this. Thats why i told you dont go there. (if someone wants me to explain i sure can, but you wont like it.)

@balder - yeah, I meant more "started with", sorry if I have shown some disregard to almitey, I still remember the Credits box of PWDC, however not my exact join date, you remember we changed forums several times. :)

@Crise - Yes, your English was a bit worse, but tidy enough. :)

@all: Make love, not war! And do not make me spam more, too. Some of us sometimes forget about the Edit button, some like to use more words and try to explain more detailed, some are spamming (/me :)) and others do not like this. But all we have a PM system at our disposal. :D

Sidenote: Ups, you made me open a new page with this post... :)

Stop arguing, discuss the submitted feature requests not each other.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0