Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BBnet3000

cant remove folder from share

3 posts in this topic

i deleted a folder that was shared, and now i cant get it out of the share

this is due to the fact that i cant uncheck it because it isnt there

ive tried making a new folder with the same name and sharing it with the same name but didnt work

im assuming i can just delete my whole file list and reshare everything but i wanted to know if theres another way, i hate hashing 350gb again

i deleted a folder that was shared, and now i cant get it out of the share

this is due to the fact that i cant uncheck it because it isnt there

ive tried making a new folder with the same name and sharing it with the same name but didnt work

im assuming i can just delete my whole file list and reshare everything but i wanted to know if theres another way, i hate hashing 350gb again

1st off your actual file list is only generated when someone makes a call for it, your hash data should be stored seperately. I'm assuming that you've closed and reopened Apex and seen if that's fixed as it should fix when you restart Apex if shutting down your comp for a minute and reboot to clear your RAM. Try those 1st they may give you a quick fix for it :)

It was mentioned before, I assume the folder was also named with some different, "virtual" name for the share. Activating "Old sharing user interface" should help. The option is in Settings>>Appearance, see the screen shot.

HTH

post-65-1166269740_thumb.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0