Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AddictedToChaos

Restart ApexDC++ automatically after crash

12 posts in this topic

Hi. One other thing that should be considered is to add the option to restart Apex automatically when it crashes (if it crash ever ^_^ ). I thing this should be very convinient for those who keep it up during the night.

Also, I'd like to ask you to add the option to shut down the computer when all (or particular) transfers are complete (downloads to be exact).

Hi. One other thing that should be considered is to add the option to restart Apex automatically when it crashes (if it crash ever :D ). I thing this should be very convinient for those who keep it up during the night.

Also, I'd like to ask you to add the option to shut down the computer when all (or particular) transfers are complete (downloads to be exact).

why to allow auto shutdown when dl's are complete, you downloaded a file so give some back too ^_^

and when it crashes there is such option alredy, it just requires user to tick a box and click ok :)

why to allow auto shutdown when dl's are complete, you downloaded a file so give some back too ^_^

I agree with your point but usually when someone downloads something usually shuts down the client.And I mean late at night.

and when it crashes there is such option alredy, it just requires user to tick a box and click ok :D

I know this option but the point is to restart itself automatically, without my attention. Otherwise it has no point i think cause if you are there, you can restart it by yourself. Anyway. Thanks for your time. :)

I agree with your point but usually when someone downloads something usually shuts down the client.And I mean late at night.

Not usually, people will do it... but most will just leave it on overnight.

I know this option but the point is to restart itself automatically, without my attention. Otherwise it has no point i think cause if you are there, you can restart it by yourself. Anyway. Thanks for your time. ^_^

What happens if you automatically start it, and it crashes again? It will stay in this loop all night until you stop it in the morning... therefore I don't think this should be added. :D

What happens if you automatically start it, and it crashes again? It will stay in this loop all night until you stop it in the morning... therefore I don't think this should be added. ^_^

Yes but it won't be happening allnight i guess. Usually it crashes every 30 minutes the least and not everytime. Allright. If you 're not planning to consider this features it's ok.

Btw, I have a very irritating problem in peerweb. When i click on a hub in favorite hub list, the windows are being cascaded rather to remain in fullscreen. Do you know what is causing it?

I also have the problem with cascading windows and not only with Favourite Hubs but with almost any window I minimize. Not a big deal, but I will be happy if it's worked out. ^_^

I also have the problem with cascading windows and not only with Favourite Hubs but with almost any window I minimize. Not a big deal, but I will be happy if it's worked out. ^_^

Not big deal but deal my friend. Especially if you 're opening hubs mostly through the hublist

Allright, I will be far more happy if it is fixed, but since it wasn't before in Peerweb, it should be hard for some reason... ;)

btw>i found how NOT to get minimized windows when joining hubs - go to settings->PeerWeb DC++->"start hubs as minimized"

i guess i found the hot water ;)

btw>i found how NOT to get minimized windows when joining hubs - go to settings->PeerWeb DC++->"start hubs as minimized"

i guess i found the hot water ;)

not quite, that option fully minimizes new hub windows unless window size is stored in xml's, so the behaviour you have been talking about is actually a bug...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0