Chad

toolbar messed up

4 posts in this topic

See attached. Why is this happening? I'm using PeerWeb 0.41

It was the small toolbar option. I fixed that, but now using Apex theme and RadoX-ApexDC toolbar, each icon is showing the next icon's function.

Example:

sounds shows "check for updates" and check for updates icon is missing

It was the small toolbar option. I fixed that, but now using Apex theme and RadoX-ApexDC toolbar, each icon is showing the next icon's function.

Example:

sounds shows "check for updates" and check for updates icon is missing

I don't belive they are supporting Peerweb much anymore, try connectin to techgeeks.geekgalaxy.com:1411 (a hub) and I think they can help you there with peerweb. However my suggestion is if you like peerweb just upgrade to Apex 0.3.0 :) It will serve you all the same with improvements :) Cheers

this is to do with the tooldbar size, you can change this (in apex at least) by changing the number next to the tool bar path it is probably something like 24/22 just try playing with that number until the icons are right (the correct number will probably be 20,22, or 24) and just so you know the only program this site officially supports is Apex current release (v 0.3.0.0 at the time of writing) as bigcanuk said go to techgeeks.geekgalaxy.com:1411 for help with previous versions or Apexdc