Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BeertjeWit

[Support] TTH

12 posts in this topic

Can somebody tell us what this means?? < remote client does not fully support tth cannot dowload > We get that by some users if we wants to get the filelist and dont get the list.

Thanx xxx beertje

Can somebody tell us what this means?? < remote client does not fully support tth cannot dowload > We get that by some users if we wants to get the filelist and dont get the list.

Thanx xxx beertje

That means exactly what it says, the user your are trying to download from is using obsolete client, and thus we can't download from it...

That means exactly what it says, the user your are trying to download from is using obsolete client, and thus we can't download from it...

Thanx Crise also the checker kickt him out LOL.

xxxx

How can we disable this TTH check? We have users in LAN which cannot install Apex as it does not work on Windows 98. they are stuck with older DC clients, which were usable until now.

How can we disable this TTH check? We have users in LAN which cannot install Apex as it does not work on Windows 98. they are stuck with older DC clients, which were usable until now.

What error do they get?

I believe they must have the latest service pack in order to use the program (not sure).

Russian:

эти же проблемы наблюдаются при попытке получить файл лист от линукс клиента (если я не ошибаюсь то у пользователя стоит valknut. его тэг -<DCGUI V:0.3.7,M:A,H:1,S:3>)

p.s. простите за мой английский =)

English:

The same problems are observed at attempt to receive a file a leaf from linux the client (if I am not mistaken that at the user costs valknut. Its tag - <DCGUI V:0.3.7, M:A, H:1, S:3>)

p.s. Forgive for my English =)

English:

The same problems are observed at attempt to receive a file a leaf from linux the client (if I am not mistaken that at the user costs valknut. Its tag - <DCGUI V:0.3.7, M:A, H:1, S:3>)

p.s. Forgive for my English =)

it was already written - remote client doesn't have full TTH support so we won't download from it. It's a feature and not a problem!

2LeX и чего теперь делать ? как брать файл-листы ?

2all And what should i do for take file-list ? It will be able to take in next bulds?

2LeX и чего теперь делать ? как брать файл-листы ?

2all And what should i do for take file-list ? It will be able to take in next bulds?

You cant do anything with the apex (or at least with the latest version).Tell that person to upgrade or you use some old client.And apex wont be able to support non TTH clients in any new releases.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0