Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YouKnowWho

[BUG] No joins shown

8 posts in this topic

Apex 0.3.0

No joins/parts are shown in main chat, regardless if "Show joins" for that hub is ticked or not.

Apex 0.3.0

No joins/parts are shown in main chat, regardless if "Show joins" for that hub is ticked or not.

Sorry works fine here :blink:

note that reconnect is needed for the setting to take effect if it was changed while the hub is/was open...

I am having a problem with parts/joins not showing.

My 'show joins' is checked in appearance, and has been, however joins/parts do not show.

/showjoins produces [10:25:47] *** Join/part showing on, which I assume would indicate that they were off. Joins/parts do start appearing now but on reloading the program, the command nor the checkbox has is 'stuck'.

Thanks.

Confirmed here. "Show joins/parts by default" is checked, but ain't showing in hub's main chat. /showjoins helps, but after program restart it's disabled again.

Confirmed here. "Show joins/parts by default" is checked, but ain't showing in hub's main chat. /showjoins helps, but after program restart it's disabled again.

Yes will check it...

Edit: fixed ;) (not that it really was a bug, but still)

Hm, haven't noticed that I should also check "show joins" in favorite hub properties. There was no such option before ;) I read changelog, but missed this one :blushing:

It has only now occured to me what has been referenced.

I kept looking at the checkbox in appearances and did not realize

there was a checkbox when right clicking on a favorite hub at properties.

This of course is not checked by default.

Sometimes I make easy things hard. (I know I wasn't alone though ;-)

Sorry and thanks.

Hm, haven't noticed that I should also check "show joins" in favorite hub properties. There was no such option before ;) I read changelog, but missed this one :blushing:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0