Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pedja

SEparte configuration for severalusers

4 posts in this topic

APex savec configuration in such manenr that even if it is run bu different windows user, it still loads the same configuration.

It should offer an option that each Windows user can have different Apex settings.

APex savec configuration in such manenr that even if it is run bu different windows user, it still loads the same configuration.

It should offer an option that each Windows user can have different Apex settings.

I'm not 100% sure but it might be possible to get this with dcppboot.xml (assuming that it can handle %appdata% etc.)

Why dont have several instances ?The one in one folder (like C:\\Documents and Settings\Administrator"), the other in another place (like "C:\Documents and Settings\Guest").

I do not see what is the problem to save configuration into users Documents and Settings instead of Apex install directory. That way, each user will have his own settings, his own share and his own everything else, what is the point of multiuser funcionality of operating system.

70% of computers connected on my hub are used by more than one person. Ant they all ask for an easy way to personalize DC for each person.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0