Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Astronaut

Nick in mainchat

7 posts in this topic

When sending a mainchat message to a nick . i.e A_B_C - this person cannot see a message in the mainchat. (the problem I think in " ___" sign.) Please investigate. This happened on a VerliHub if it helps.

Thanks.

When sending a mainchat message to a nick . i.e A_B_C - this person cannot see a message in the mainchat. (the problem I think in " ___" sign.) Please investigate. This happened on a VerliHub if it helps.

Thanks.

Do you mean "Send public message"?

Yes, sending a public message. The message for that person is invisible.

Hmm... should be fine, as all "Send public message" does, is put the users nick and : in message field, will check what exactly that menu item does though...

To clarify: i send a message to a person who has a nick name with "___" For example A_B_C. I click on his nick - select 'send public message' - and send it. I can see that the message appeared in the mainchat, but that person doesn't ever see that the message was sent in the mainchat. He had to change his nickname without "_" character and was able to see message as it should be. Is that a problem with "_" in Apex ? I will also try to write his nick manually with : , but I think that the result will be the same.

Thanks for investigating it.

it should be hub problem, because if you see the message, it means that it comes to hub and hub sent it to you but not to some users.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0