Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SMT

[Crash] when trying to find download chunk

15 posts in this topic

sometimes, when trying to download last segment of file, client crashes on this piece of code inside FileChunksInfo.cpp:

for(u_int16_t i = blockIMWH; i-blockIMWH < (u_int16_t)(minChunkSize/tthBlockSize); i++) {

if(blockAversion[i] == blockAversion[(size_t)blockIMWH] && isInPartial(i,partialInfo)) {
the problem is reading std::vector at index, larger then vector size. i've solved this with the following modification:
for(u_int16_t i = blockIMWH; i < blockAversion.size() && i-blockIMWH < (u_int16_t)(minChunkSize/tthBlockSize); i++) {

if(blockAversion[i] == blockAversion[(size_t)blockIMWH] && isInPartial(i,partialInfo)) {

BTW, SMT, do you have some free time, do you enjoy Apex and coding? If yes, PM Crise or Lee. :)

Oh god, of course, can't believe I mised that.

Thanks a lot, SMT, that fix is also exactly right.

That is very likely to be the fix for those crashes, Lee, but its really annoying that the exceptioninfo.txt gave the wrong line as the problem.

If you want to do the change crise, I imagine you are in the middle of doing some other stuff.

If you want to do the change crise, I imagine you are in the middle of doing some other stuff.

As good as done :)

Oh god, of course, can't believe I mised that.

Thanks a lot, SMT, that fix is also exactly right.

That is very likely to be the fix for those crashes, Lee, but its really annoying that the exceptioninfo.txt gave the wrong line as the problem.

As good as done :)

Excellent. Thanks for your time. :)

BTW, SMT, do you have some free time, do you enjoy Apex and coding? If yes, PM Crise or Lee. :)

currently i'm working on Apex special edition for our region network. it is avalaible on hub dc.san.ru (88.147.128.8) under TTHs

ApexDC-mod-s3.exe.rar TFL2QTR5HYR54WVZ3A6HHMCD7NV4NNXRYRKFSLQ

ApexDC-mod-s4.exe.rar WMSZPDGKRAO26P4GMLBVD4Y24QY6OLMPAZ35K6Y

ApexDC-mod-s5.exe.rar Z7YTUC66KLY3SZ6Z3HLS6HGNXX2XJB2H3KQ2TLA

ApexDC-mod-s3-src.rar TTGYTDTDSQH6SCBPDSY36HF3FQSK3YKLHWMMYAQ

ApexDC-mod-s4-src.rar DWCCYYAHYPQH2UNFJMYBOSLOBGIYXY2SWRMWWDY

unfortunately, only 5-10% of network users accessible from internet

so i'm waiting registering page http://sourceforge.net/projects/apexdcspeedmod/

if you understand russian, here is description and discussions: http://portal.san.ru/forums/index.php?show...c=2499&st=0

Changelog looks great!

Off: This is why I said, that creating of a mod is not so bad idea in case of DC client. I do not think, that Apex will someday include this :blink:.

Changelog looks great!

Off: This is why I said, that creating of a mod is not so bad idea in case of DC client. I do not think, that Apex will someday include this :blink:.

Care to provide translated changelog, before i put any comments here... as i don't understand russian, and the online translators are crappy...

Ok.

Already done:

1. Individual speed limits (per user). Works only on new connection.

2. Ignoring PMs from some users. PM is blocked if PM window is closed. If you open PM window manually, you may chat with user freely.

3. Total disallow connection for certain user (ban).

4. Removed slot and upload/download limiting relations, minislot limit etc.

5. "SuperUsers". They got full speed even if limiting is enabled.

Things to come in future releases:

1. Shared files priority. Slots would be given for high priority files first and later for lower priority. File priority should be visible only for users with same client.

2. Any user would be noticed if he is limited, even if he's using another client.

3. Advanced file info:

- Last modification date

- audio/video - codecs, bitrate etc

- mp3/ogg - album/artist info (ID3 based)

So, lots of "leech-tool" features, but client should be much more customizable...

And if OK with Crise, would you enjoy help developing Apex, and why not include some of your changes?

Edited by Zlobomir

And if OK with Crise, would you enjoy help developing Apex, and why not include some of your changes?

BTW, SMT, do you have some free time, do you enjoy Apex and coding? If yes, PM Crise or Lee. :D

Looks like u forgot that u already said that...

We're currently discussing this via PM. :D

Oh, I thought it looks like I'm trying to persuade him. :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0