Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zlobomir

Auto-connect to hub after a given time

5 posts in this topic

This one just hit me, while downloading. It is dependable on "Automatically disconnect users who leave the hub".

I was connected to a hub, and downloading from a user. Then, the hub said "spammer" (probably because of forgotten open search window) and kicked me for 30 mins (no hammering was set, but imagine how even worse if it was). Still, when I tried to reconnect, I got redirected, I now have to leave the PC (the house), and there is nobody to reconnect the client after 30 min.

What I suggest is a timer like "Connect to hub X after X minutes/hours". So it will not require human presence, and not hammer, and will not get redirected.

Edited by Zlobomir

Heh, ohh boy, dont mean to be rude, but come on!

id like some more important things to be implemented rather then this.

like make a client that connects to a large open hub, registers you as vip, chats itself to few op's and earn's respect and OP status by itself. ohh and when i leave the house it turns on the pc, and internet and reads my mind on stuff i want to download and actually does it. :)

Heh, ohh boy, dont mean to be rude, but come on!

id like some more important things to be implemented rather then this.

like make a client that connects to a large open hub, registers you as vip, chats itself to few op's and earn's respect and OP status by itself. ohh and when i leave the house it turns on the pc, and internet and reads my mind on stuff i want to download and actually does it. :)

This isnt' really an important feature and personally I don't see much use to it... Probably not that easy to implement proper ideas on how this would work either.

I do not say it will be used VERY often. But I do not think it's hard just to make some delay (adjustable) for hub connection

P. S. Yes, Seeker, that's the future. :)

It would be easier, in my opinion, to just use an external program to do it for you. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0