Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
djtakis

share per hub, known files tab

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

1. Option to set special share for hubs as some of them request "mp3 only" or something

2. A tab in search results with (emule like) known files (shared, downloaded, canceled e.t.c.)

#1: This has been discussed in several threads and isn't that easy to do. Otherwise someone would have already done it successfully, I guess. :ermm: You might search the forum to find out about the results of the other discussions.

#2: Maybe not so bad. I've seen in some clients an option like "Don't download files already in share", but ApexDC appears not to have that option/feature. I couldn't find that option and neither Apex did anything like it when I just tested it. I guess that would be enough, though. Any more display like "Already downloaded" or "Download started but cancelled".. I don't know, is that really needed? In my opinion people should know what they download and especially where they put that stuff after DL.

EDIT: Oh, and welcome to ApexDC forum. :)

I've seen in some clients an option like "Don't download files already in share"
settings -> downloads -> queue -> "Don't download files already in share"

Still, it will be cool to have the files highlighted or marked in some way. It could save some clicking till you guess the reason they do not Dd.

yer it would be cool but it might take a lot of resource to do that especially if you have a large filelist.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0