Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
irish

completed downloads

5 posts in this topic

Hello.

Okay maybe this is is already and I haven't noticed it.

But presuming that it isn't, here's my request.

Hmm, how do i articulate this.

Okay I have a lot of downloads going.

When it comes music folders, it can be time consuming having to check each folder to see if all the files have downloaded.

for instance let's say I'm downloading an Oasis Album.

Let's say I have 4 out of ten songs downloaded.

When i look at transfers/download que I can see that there are six songs left in the que.

Ok, that's fine if you haven't got too much stuff qued up.

But if you have it can be rather time consuming to see which folders have been completly downloaded.

So my request would be for an option where I can see at a glance what folders are complete.

M

How would you check if a folder is complete, if completed folders are being removed from download queue? Or you mean another notification?

Well to me it doesn't seem too complicated of an idea. As you can already in the queue funciton have them organized by folder. So if in the completed download section you showed the "folder" being completed only

instead of all the files in it. But say have this funtion only happen when you downloading complete directories.

It wouldn't be too for I think to have a counter which could be implemented from the queue.. or cross reference it from the queue so that it could say:

if downloading folder == true

if files n ---> lastFile == complete then do

Show Folder as complete in download section.

now I don't know how easily this is integrated into the Apex Code as I've never looked into it but I think it's plausible.

Well to me it doesn't seem too complicated of an idea. As you can already in the queue funciton have them organized by folder. So if in the completed download section you showed the "folder" being completed only

instead of all the files in it. But say have this funtion only happen when you downloading complete directories.

It wouldn't be too for I think to have a counter which could be implemented from the queue.. or cross reference it from the queue so that it could say:

if downloading folder == true

if files n ---> lastFile == complete then do

Show Folder as complete in download section.

now I don't know how easily this is integrated into the Apex Code as I've never looked into it but I think it's plausible.

Hi. Thanks for responses.

Amp, I'll try and explain a bit clearer what I'm looking for.

In Dc settings, there is a "download to: option and "unfinished downloads" option.

What I would like is when I am a downloading a folder, that until the folder is complete, the folder and songs

go into the unfinished folder.

Example. I am downloading a Dylan Album. "Blood on the Tracks"

six out of ten songs are downloaded.

in unfinished downloads, there is a folder "Bob dylan-Blood on the tracks, and the six completed tracks, and any tracks still downloading.

When all ten tracks have downloaded. The tracks and folder move to the "Download to" folder.

M

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0