Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
midiox

[Bug .. maybe] problems getting filelists

3 posts in this topic

Hi all! I decided to give a try for ApexDC because I am using LDC now and it seems LDC is not supported by it's author, Legolas any more. So I started ApexDC, oh, it has lot of nice features, cool ^_^ But ... suddenly it reports it cannot get a filelist from one of my favourite users! Apex shows some hash index in the download progress and the text "File is not available". How can it be, LDC does not have such a problem (I tried multiple times both ApexDC and LDC to be sure) ? Anyway I tried StrongDC and the same problem! So it is not ApexDC fault but StrongDC. But LDC is based on StrongDC older version. Anyway, is there anything I can do to get filelists from all the users which worked fine with LDC? I tried emulation modes for this hub but did not help. I am a programming student and I think I could compile ApexDC from the source if you could give me idea what should I change in the code to solve that filelist issue? If you need more info to help me, I can give it, just say, what exactly is needed. Thanks, ApexDC developers, you have done good job!

Hi all! I decided to give a try for ApexDC because I am using LDC now and it seems LDC is not supported by it's author, Legolas any more. So I started ApexDC, oh, it has lot of nice features, cool ^_^ But ... suddenly it reports it cannot get a filelist from one of my favourite users! Apex shows some hash index in the download progress and the text "File is not available". How can it be, LDC does not have such a problem (I tried multiple times both ApexDC and LDC to be sure) ? Anyway I tried StrongDC and the same problem! So it is not ApexDC fault but StrongDC. But LDC is based on StrongDC older version. Anyway, is there anything I can do to get filelists from all the users which worked fine with LDC? I tried emulation modes for this hub but did not help. I am a programming student and I think I could compile ApexDC from the source if you could give me idea what should I change in the code to solve that filelist issue? If you need more info to help me, I can give it, just say, what exactly is needed. Thanks, ApexDC developers, you have done good job!

LDC doesn't have such problem because it's core is an older version of DC++. Please refer to DC++ forums for info (or search in these forum), this has been already discussed few times...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0