Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CrazyBerserk

View own posts

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

I don't know what features does Invision Board offer the admin and its users, but is it possible to enable something like and overview over "All my posts" in "My Controls"? I know such feature from 'vBulletin' and I think also from 'phpBB' forums. In vBulletin it's called "My Subscriptions", where you have a central overview over all your posts and you can easily activate/disable the email notification ("Subscription" in Invision Board) per topic with a checkbox or drop-down menu. In Invision Board's "My Control" it's only possible to view the posts and topics I subscribed to by checking "Subscribe" when typing the message. And to find my own posts I forgot to check the "Subscribe" box, I need to view my own profile to select "View member's posts" from the [Profile Options] box. And then at first I only get all my posts displayed in their entirety, but I cannot see if there have been any replys without opening each of them.

I find this option very useful in other forums to easily find replys to posts or threads that are not shown in "View New Posts" anymore...

Short answer: I don't believe so. Unless you subscribe to all your topics without any notifications.

Okay, thank you. I guess I will just have to get used to the way it works here to not loose track of my older posts... :whistling:

Okay, thank you. I guess I will just have to get used to the way it works here to not loose track of my older posts... :whistling:

You can always do a search on your own user name tho. :)

You can always do a search on your own user name tho. :)

Yeah, you can literally see all your posts via your profile.... Did that myself earlier today to find a link I'd posted.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0