Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
datadyne

Wow I'd like to commend you guys...

2 posts in this topic

usually I don't go into big hubs as the more users the more strain the client puts on the memory... While not a big deal I still like to use as litle memory and cpu usage as possible.... I noticed today when I entered a huge 10000 user hub that not only was ApexDC the FASTEST client I've ever seen to load hub users lists but it also seemed to use the same amount of memory as it would for a regular hub. Idling me at about 15,000K instead of 30,000k I've seen with other clients.... I'm not sure if this is strngdc's doing or yours but Nice guys... nice. :)

Oh, and can I edit your apex icon for my avatar here? I wouldn't want to be disrepsectful or anything... I just wanted to add a little color and maybe a glare or something. :-\

usually I don't go into big hubs as the more users the more strain the client puts on the memory... While not a big deal I still like to use as litle memory and cpu usage as possible.... I noticed today when I entered a huge 10000 user hub that not only was ApexDC the FASTEST client I've ever seen to load hub users lists but it also seemed to use the same amount of memory as it would for a regular hub. Idling me at about 15,000K instead of 30,000k I've seen with other clients.... I'm not sure if this is strngdc's doing or yours but Nice guys... nice. :)

Oh, and can I edit your apex icon for my avatar here? I wouldn't want to be disrepsectful or anything... I just wanted to add a little color and maybe a glare or something. :-\

Thanks for the praise (even though keeping the resource usage light is probably strong's doing). And yes you can edit the icon, it's as it's gpl'ed along with the app.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0