Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zlobomir

[Bug] Apex CPU++

9 posts in this topic

well, the title tells all. It started with the attached values. For over an hour it haven't changed, so IMHO there were no tasks running.I need to kill the process, and when start app again, it's the same.

post-65-1157747413_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zlobomir

Can confirm that. After some event (can't realise which one) comp starts to slowing down. I even can see how each line of the chat is repainted. If I close and then restart application (Apex), all returns to normal.

Been thinking if this may be caused by XP styled menus (I've enabled them). So I've disabled it, but not much time has been passed, so can't say if this helps.

(Same on russian)

Если криво на английском выразился, повторю на русском. Через некоторое время (не понятное какое, может через пару часов после запуска, а может вообще не тормозить) Апекс начинает жутко тормозить, видно даже как вкладки/чат перерисовываются. Закрываю - открываю заново - все ок.

Once when i started Dling a .run file apex started to take 99% of my CPU.i restarted my apex - nothing.Resterted my PC - no effect.Closed al processes (even my antivirus) - the same.Had to empty the queue to return to normal.(BTW i was DLing a file with the same name but with .exe extension , no problem.but when i started the .run - then it started)

i had same problem too :)

I closed apex using the X, but still had to end process, both using XP and Vista RC1

It was because of some problem in authentification, there is even another topic... Merge/lock?

Edited by Zlobomir

It was because of some problem in authentification, there is even another topic... Merge/lock?

this however only affects to testers/subscribers...

this however only affects to testers/subscribers...

Yep, right. :D In amp's case, restarting Apex solves the problem. But I believe Toni and I had one and the same issue.

Edited by Zlobomir

Seems like high cpu load somehow referenced with visiting waiting users tab. Sometimes, apex almost hangs drawing it. I have 10-30 waiting users usually.

this high CPU useige problem is inferior to all DC++ clients,it happened to me several times a whyle ago with StrongDC,PeerwebDC and DC++..

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0