Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darkman

Another one.

10 posts in this topic

I was typing in a hub and the hub has a delay where you cant send messages fast, and as a fast typer it pisses me off. So maybe you could make it so you can scroll though messages you've sent by pressing up or something similar. This feature has been in yahoo messenger... Thanks for reading...

I concur!

(it's been in dos and linux too you know =P, that's what makes it bearable to use a prompt)

Using the upkey for that purpose would make it hard to use several lines of text in the mc prompt, but something like shift+upkey then

Hey, maybe you can implement minimum text send interval (like with search). And Apex would automaticly wait before sending next line. So you'll not receive an error message from hub.

Hey, maybe you can implement minimum text send interval (like with search). And Apex would automaticly wait before sending next line. So you'll not receive an error message from hub.

People will think the program is broken, since it's lagging. :huh:

Make an option and turn it off by default!

I also would like to have an option for automatic splitting of large messages (we have 512 chars limit).

Splitting of large messages? Spammers may make use of that...

It's fine as it is, just press Ctrl+Up, the only problem here is users do not know about Ctrl+Up. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0