Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andreix

[Crash] Caused by /winamp

11 posts in this topic

I have the Winamp Toolbar and sometime when i press the winamp button(/winamp) it stops functioning....the entire apex dc....i have to terminate process and run it again to work

I have the Winamp Toolbar and sometime when i press the winamp button(/winamp) it stops functioning....the entire apex dc....i have to terminate process and run it again to work

Provide us with an exception report. :(

Provide us with an exception report. :)

And why not with hardware specification? You need a really strong PC to open up Winamp 5, especially if there are other programs in use. I know by myself. :)

And why not with hardware specification? You need a really strong PC to open up Winamp 5, especially if there are other programs in use. I know by myself. :D

bha... huh... strong PC... huh...

...USE OLD STYLED SKIN! or change redrawing settings... try autodetect...

:)

...also, don't use this trash...

...try to use foobar... for beginning download dr.Death's compilation (on russian, sorry) or other...

...and you see, winamp suxx :) ...

...for compatibility with ApexDC++ use plugin for foobar foo_winamp_spam...

...it's give ability to other programs see and control foobar like winamp...

p.s. but... it's really can be low-end hardware problem...

...if all useless (like super-mega-giga-st**id-skins) winamp functions enabled...

It's possible that the machine is too weak, but before knowing for sure, why changing anything? I also agree Winamp is not the best, but since I can afford to run it, and for the habit, I am used to it. If we have a user with a comfortably set (for him) PC, don't call everything crap. :)

Not positive it's the same bug... but I got this with my /winamp.

Restarted foobar and apex, it went away.

I'd look into it, but usually by the time I get time to look into the bugs, Crise has already taken care of them.

And it's definitely not the hardware, trust me. I've got a more than decent computer.

Code: e06d7363

Version: 0.2.1

Major: 5

Minor: 1

Build: 2600

SP: 2

Type: 1

Time: 2006-09-03 04:01:42

TTH: 7MBO34H7IUIKKC7GWZCDZOH4E3GMTUVVKXPO4IQ

kernel32!0x7C81EB33: RaiseException

f:\rtm\vctools\crt_bld\self_x86\crt\prebuild\eh\throw.cpp(166): _CxxThrowException

d:\cvs\apexdc++\includes\stlport\stlport\stl\_range_errors.h(79): stlp_std::__stl_throw_out_of_range

d:\cvs\apexdc++\includes\stlport\stlport\stl\_string.h(208): stlp_std::basic_string<wchar_t=0x0012EAA4,stlp_std::char_traits<wchar_t>=0x0012EA78,stlp_std::allocator<wchar_t> >::basic_string<wchar_t=0x00000000,stlp_std::char_traits<wchar_t>=0x00000000,stlp_std::allocator<wchar_t> >

d:\cvs\apexdc++\includes\stlport\stlport\stl\_string.h(1259): stlp_std::basic_string<wchar_t=0x00000001,stlp_std::char_traits<wchar_t>=0x03C3A2DC,stlp_std::allocator<wchar_t> >::substr

c:\documents and settings\crise\desktop\apexdc\windows\winutil.cpp(1052): WinUtil::checkCommand

c:\documents and settings\crise\desktop\apexdc\windows\hubframe.cpp(274): HubFrame::onEnter

c:\documents and settings\crise\desktop\apexdc\windows\hubframe.cpp(1618): HubFrame::onChar

c:\documents and settings\crise\desktop\apexdc\windows\hubframe.h(124): HubFrame::ProcessWindowMessage

Edited by almiteycow

I'd be happy to just blame foo_winamp_spam :) . Maybe Crise will make some sense of it though when he is back. :)

I'd be happy to just blame foo_winamp_spam :) . Maybe Crise will make some sense of it though when he is back. :)

I have 2200 Mhz ...And it dosent give a exception report...it stall ... :) ...no exception report...no nuthin :D

Had the same problem with '/w' - i found out that it was winamp's fault - version 5.12 or 5.25 or something like that did not shutdown right - the process remained running.Try upgrading to 5.3.

Not positive it's the same bug... but I got this with my /winamp.

Restarted foobar and apex, it went away.

I'd look into it, but usually by the time I get time to look into the bugs, Crise has already taken care of them.

And it's definitely not the hardware, trust me. I've got a more than decent computer.

Code: e06d7363
Version: 0.2.1
Major: 5
Minor: 1
Build: 2600
SP: 2
Type: 1
Time: 2006-09-03 04:01:42
TTH: 7MBO34H7IUIKKC7GWZCDZOH4E3GMTUVVKXPO4IQ

kernel32!0x7C81EB33: RaiseException
f:\rtm\vctools\crt_bld\self_x86\crt\prebuild\eh\throw.cpp(166): _CxxThrowException
d:\cvs\apexdc++\includes\stlport\stlport\stl\_range_errors.h(79): stlp_std::__stl_throw_out_of_range
d:\cvs\apexdc++\includes\stlport\stlport\stl\_string.h(208): stlp_std::basic_string<wchar_t=0x0012EAA4,stlp_std::char_traits<wchar_t>=0x0012EA78,stlp_std::allocator<wchar_t> >::basic_string<wchar_t=0x00000000,stlp_std::char_traits<wchar_t>=0x00000000,stlp_std::allocator<wchar_t> >
d:\cvs\apexdc++\includes\stlport\stlport\stl\_string.h(1259): stlp_std::basic_string<wchar_t=0x00000001,stlp_std::char_traits<wchar_t>=0x03C3A2DC,stlp_std::allocator<wchar_t> >::substr
c:\documents and settings\crise\desktop\apexdc\windows\winutil.cpp(1052): WinUtil::checkCommand
c:\documents and settings\crise\desktop\apexdc\windows\hubframe.cpp(274): HubFrame::onEnter
c:\documents and settings\crise\desktop\apexdc\windows\hubframe.cpp(1618): HubFrame::onChar
c:\documents and settings\crise\desktop\apexdc\windows\hubframe.h(124): HubFrame::ProcessWindowMessage

Do you get the crash with 0.2.2?

I think he hasn't, the report says 0.2.1...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0