Lee

release ApexDC++ 1.5.7 security update

30 posts in this topic

Hi this updates are.... always when is new version or this error I can use Client even options to move all settings on new version themes... client is closed I can search, join on hubs... I mandatory to update it but this is not ok sometimes I have no time or... and I cant even use DC++ :(

Some friends are only for idle on my hub and they not know how to use DC++ in this case I install RSX++ because you can disable search for new version... but on ApexDC++ I could not find these settings...

Yeah, we don't want people to stay on outdated versions; staying up to date keeps users and the network safe. Of course you can setup what program you prefer, but not sure why you're offering them a project that is not maintained and is tailored towards Operators if they don't know how to use DC++. :)

It's possible that the mirror you're using has updated itself yet. Try selecting a different mirror rather than it automatically doing it for you. Try this UK mirror for example and let me know how it goes.

It worked Lee. Thanks a ton!!  :)  :D

Yeah, we don't want people to stay on outdated versions; staying up to date keeps users and the network safe. Of course you can setup what program you prefer, but not sure why you're offering them a project that is not maintained and is tailored towards Operators if they don't know how to use DC++. :)

Yes but is nothing "new" :) For Chat... like mirc but mirc is....... :) and for me to I use DC++ but every month is "new" version but fix or changed not much... it will be OK if can close update windows but is not possible! Sometime alot :) when I need something to download I open DC++ then it show update windows I hate it when it show :) I will update when I have time.... Alot programs or... I use are not up to date but they work perfect :) and when I have time I update...

Anyway in the settings can be this function for close updates is not hard to create it :)

And when will be change for upload files.. are files are 10 mb but real size is 800 mb and I never know how long user will uploaded my file from computer this feature is so stu*d nobody cares about those pieces for about 1 mb it will be better to show full file size. Does anyone use this?

And when will be change for upload files.. are files are 10 mb but real size is 800 mb and I never know how long user will uploaded my file from computer this feature is so stu*d nobody cares about those pieces for about 1 mb it will be better to show full file size. Does anyone use this?

In >1.5.8. Go test it :)

Works perfect. Now I see how long will be user downloaded my file.

Thanks

Now we need only on/off auto updates  :) Is OK to window appers but in option that you can close it and using Client forward and when user have time will update client simple :) If Client works for a month can also work for a few hours. I always create new settings... I only copy Favorites.