Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Catk

Where is the old menu from ApexDC++ ?

8 posts in this topic

I installed the new ApexDC++, version 1.5.1.1131. I don't like the new menu from ApexDC++ ver. 1.5.1.1131. This new menu is used very hard. I want the old menu from ApexDC++. How to make to appear the old menu? Please help me. Thank you.

What menu exactly are you writing about?

What menu exactly are you writing about?

This menu ... see the image attached ... or ApexDC ver. 1.5.1.1131 has a bug for Windows XP SP3. (The menu is translated in Romanian language.)

post-23819-0-89766900-1324769242_thumb.j

Menu is there but looks like it got collapsed in some weird way. Try right-clicking on the arrows and choose Unlock toolbars (or something like that should be there). Then, handles will appear and you can drag the menus around. When you are satisfied with how it looks like, you can Lock toolbars again :)

Menu is there but looks like it got collapsed in some weird way. Try right-clicking on the arrows and choose Unlock toolbars (or something like that should be there). Then, handles will appear and you can drag the menus around. When you are satisfied with how it looks like, you can Lock toolbars again :)

I know, but I work very hard with it. I don't like. I liked the old menu.

Can not return to the old form?

Please return to the old form, even as an option.

Thank you for understanding.

I just wrote you how to return it to old system. Which point don't you understand?

I just wrote you how to return it to old system. Which point don't you understand?

Thank you. Now I understand, but why, in new ApexDC++ (1.51.113), after update, was gathered the menu, as in the picture above?

I don't really know, maybe some temporary issue... never seen this behavior though. Glad to help.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0