corporalclegg

problems for users connecting on hub

6 posts in this topic

hi have a hub running '[23:14:06] <Mini-X> This hub is running version 0.3.39 SVN 293 of the Dev Direct Connect Hub Software.' whenever a apex user trys to get other apex user they get banned. others can not stay connected. this only happens with apex users. any ideas why??

So when an apex user tries to download a filelist from another apex user, the first one gets banned? Or the second one? and what is the ban reason? (there usually is one, well...)

So when an apex user tries to download a filelist from another apex user, the first one gets banned? Or the second one? and what is the ban reason? (there usually is one, well...)

hi well i am an op at the hub opened a test account, tried to download another apex users list and got kicked from hub, for 1 hour (normal kick is 20 min..

when i oped test account, it kicked user for 1 hour when i tried to get list. also some apex users are having problems staying connected to the hub.

no idea whats going on with that. the hub has been running for over 10 years, this is a new one

hi well i am an op at the hub opened a test account, tried to download another apex users list and got kicked from hub, for 1 hour (normal kick is 20 min..

when i oped test account, it kicked user for 1 hour when i tried to get list. also some apex users are having problems staying connected to the hub.

no idea whats going on with that. the hub has been running for over 10 years, this is a new one

What happens when you enable emulation via the Favourites window for that particular hub?

What happens when you enable emulation via the Favourites window for that particular hub?

i think that got it ill let a few more users try

thank you

i think that got it ill let a few more users try

thank you

You need to inform the hub owner to allow ApexDC++'s tag in their hub.