Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ImperialXT

Away Message Customization

4 posts in this topic

Ok well bear with me here, I got to lans where we use dc and there are at times over 300 people waiting to get stuff off me. I usually have an away message simply stating that there is alot of people waiting and to be patient. But I was wondering if it's possible with my away message to make it output something like this:

Hi, all [amount of upload slots] are currently in use, you're [place in queue] out of [Size of queue] please be patient and wait. 

or something like that? is it possible if so how?

When there are no free slots, the client already displays user's position in the queue (at least newer clients do this).

Ok well bear with me here, I got to lans where we use dc and there are at times over 300 people waiting to get stuff off me. I usually have an away message simply stating that there is alot of people waiting and to be patient. But I was wondering if it's possible with my away message to make it output something like this:

Hi, all [amount of upload slots] are currently in use, you're [place in queue] out of [Size of queue] please be patient and wait. 

or something like that? is it possible if so how?

I'd say welcome to the forums since this is your first post, but you registered two years ago. ;)

I'd say welcome to the forums since this is your first post, but you registered two years ago. ;)

yeah I'm lazy like that.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0