Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
imabcd

what does the speed of dc depends upon ?

5 posts in this topic

hmm ok . .so i really dont understand the structure of dc ++ . . i got the latest version 1.41 and i can download everything but i only get speed around 60 kbps . ... i have broad band connection . . some of my friends have cable and some have sify broadband . .and they get speed around 900 kbps to 3 mbps . .why so . .?

hmm ok . .so i really dont understand the structure of dc ++ . . i got the latest version 1.41 and i can download everything but i only get speed around 60 kbps . ... i have broad band connection . . some of my friends have cable and some have sify broadband . .and they get speed around 900 kbps to 3 mbps . .why so . .?

It depends on the upload speed of the person you're downloading off. So if you're downloading from multiple people, chances are your download speed will increase. :)

It depends on the upload speed of the person you're downloading off. So if you're downloading from multiple people, chances are your download speed will increase. :)

where to check the upload speed of a specific user?

where to check the upload speed of a specific user?

It depends on what program they use, but generally it's displayed in Connections column in Userlist. :)

It depends on what program they use, but generally it's displayed in Connections column in Userlist. :)

However, it should be noted that often this info is manually set and thus the correctness of it can not be guaranteed.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0