Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Old Indain

problem connecting to local ip

6 posts in this topic

Ok....just updated to 1.4.0 and after updating I can no longer connect to my hub using my local IP........I can connect to any other hub but the one I am hosting. I cannot connect by using the hub address, I have always had to use either the local router IP or the loopback.....This is brand new, never had this problem before.

It will log on to the hub, but the user panel is blak and it locks up the client as soon as I connect.....It is acting an awful lot like a bug.....It's very interesting because I can connect use V.0.781 dc++

Any ideas?

It will log on to the hub, but the user panel is blak and it locks up the client as soon as I connect.....It is acting an awful lot like a bug.....It's very interesting because I can connect use V.0.781 dc++

Is your hub running on PtokaX? Because I am encountering the very same bug in one hub I am using (can provide address via PM).

Also I have the hub set to connect automatically upon ApexDC++ start. It is OK until I switch to the hub's tab - then the GUI freezes and I have to end ApexDC++ forcefully.

Is your hub running on PtokaX? Because I am encountering the very same bug in one hub I am using (can provide address via PM).

Also I have the hub set to connect automatically upon ApexDC++ start. It is OK until I switch to the hub's tab - then the GUI freezes and I have to end ApexDC++ forcefully.

Send both me and Crise the address privately if you wish. :)

Hey Mek I am using Flexhub, but it does it on Ynhub also, and I have tried 2 other clients out and they both work fine.

We are already discussing the lock-ups in another thread and with Crise via PM. Hopefully it gets resolved asap.

Yep, use this tracker issue:

http://forums.apexdc.net/tracker/issue-82-140-apex-hangs/ B)