Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Falcogiallo

Problems connecting to VPN

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. :)

I installed this VPN: VPN

Unfortunately I realized that ApexDC + + does not work correctly with VPN.

Both downloads that uploads are blocked.

Although the research does not work.

I tried to use other clients including StrongDC + +, DC + + and Jucy ver. 0.85 but I got the same result. None of these works with the VPN.

To be more precise I have tried to use different network clients such as Shareaza, Frostwire, Ares and Emule. They all work perfectly without problems. :thumbsup:

How can I fix this problem?

It's absolutely important that all clients on the network DC I tried not work with VPN.

Equally important seems to me that all other clients of other networks working perfectly.

Evidently, I suppose, there might be a configuration for the DC network that makes it incompatible with the VPN to function properly.

Somebody can help me in any way?

Is there anyone who has had the same experience with a VPN?

Thanks in advance.

OS Windows 7

ADSL 7 Mega

router AtlantisLand

I would guess the DC network is blocked on the side of the VPN. Try connecting to secure ADC hubs (they start with adcs://) and see if it works (the protocol these hubs are using, is encrypted, thus invisible to the shaping).

I would guess the DC network is blocked on the side of the VPN. Try connecting to secure ADC hubs (they start with adcs://) and see if it works (the protocol these hubs are using, is encrypted, thus invisible to the shaping).

:thumbsup:

many thanks for your answer...

can you post a link with a list of this adcs hubs? :)

Well, I don't think it would be right... But you have those hubs in a hublist, for example http://dchublist.com/hublist.xml.bz2

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0