Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pakelikea

[Error] thats Slowing down downloads 0.1.0

8 posts in this topic

Theres something wrong with the code for completed downloads because they are staying in the connection transfer window until I exit the client and load it back up. Also if I pause a download it stays in the connection window taking up one of the file slots but still pauses the transfer. I'm hopeing this is an easy fix because I have to restart the client often to open slots for more dowloads.

Also could you duplicate the code for small upload slots for downloads so that auto match queue option doesn't slow down transfers so much.

Just right click on the finished download and press Close Connection.

I've tried doing that and it still doesn't remove it I've tried disconnect all remove all and the completed downloads are still there until I reload.

I've tried doing that and it still doesn't remove it I've tried disconnect all remove all and the completed downloads are still there until I reload.

That's odd. Do you fresh install?

They will get removed just takes longer than usual...

They will get removed just takes longer than usual...

Does it need to?

Does it need to?

Nope, but it alredy fixed in SDC so why should i bother ;)

it stays there for (next 1 minute tick + 3 minutes)... currently I changed it to (next 1 minute tick + 1 minute)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0