Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PPK

Split from: We are now hiring

38 posts in this topic

when u get to the top 10 dls on sf then talk until then crawl back to your cave and remain there

Same apply for you.

its a hubsoft with gui so put the cash to use instead

Someone who think that he is developer because he created few xml files have no right to tell them what they should do with their money. You want hubsoft then create one. You think that you are DEVELOPER so prove that :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PPK the troll of trolls hear ya boy mutor was crying over adch++ ptokax bridge, as for me not coding that doesnt mean i dont have ideas and strategies nattrav etc etc my ideas executed by the devs at dcdev btw we dont miss ya one bit :) but nice of u to try and get me angry but in your case it doesnt work :) i find u funny in a pathetic way :) hahah btw dont cry to much about adch++ ptobridge stuff we are trying to get our users to give us the bugreports :) and not post em in your precious nmdc forum so mutor doesnt have a hissyfit :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hear ya boy mutor was crying over adch++ ptokax bridge

He don't, you get wrong information. He is one of best lua coders around, and in case when he get problem with adch++ he will solve it. It will be easy for him to protect his script to not run (or better adch++ will not run when someone try to run them) on that hubsoft parody.

as for me not coding

Yes you are not coding, only what you can do is post on forums and chat in adcdev hub with ZERO contribution to the community. You are real troll, and you should burn in toaster as Mutor said :lol:

rather see the product with all the important fixes from dc++ since more and more are discovered that relates to every client (including ppks mod ****ty as it is)

You know what funny part is.. that ****ty mod have many of these fixes fixed for years. And many other fixes for bugs that DC++ always have and is exploitable with them :whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PPK your a joke and u always will be, and it was a real pleasure booting you from DCDev imagine a non coder booting a coder isnt that the ultimate **** u :) gotta suck being a bitch doesnt it ?

and for me not contributing well i surely did when i booted your ass and started make things happen as i said we are better off without you.

as for our stuff as i said to mutor ALL YOUR SCRIPTS ARE BELONG TO US :whistling: and isnt it a bit childish to actually make the users suffer for your virtual penis to grow an inch ?

your interweb skillz are surely lacking :lol:

ohh and for your stuff yeah its exploitable we found serveral but since your not apart of our circle we dont have to inform u of your mistakes but dont think your safe not for a second :)

btw how can u remain on this forum when approx a year ago u tried to take down apex sdc rsx air etc from the web on bull**** stuff ? isnt that hypocritical ? doubt that u get much love from this project at all !

http://www.adcportal.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=274

for anyone that wanna know ppks warcrimes :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it was a real pleasure booting you from DCDev

It was nice from you, finally i'm not in any way related to DCDev (do you know that they are called by DiCkles Deviants ? :whistling:).

approx a year ago u tried to take down apex sdc rsx air etc from the web on bull**** stuff ?

From web ? Air ? You have very bad informations. And it was no bull****, they can't use my code with openssl. That is fact and btw it happen once that sdc was removed from sourceforge and it will happen again :lol: And that article on adcportal only prove how stupid you are, because you are not able to search for facts and check that Big Muscle is liar.

nor giving an apology to crise for trying to terminate his project etc etc.

Why i should give apology to someone who is using my code against license ? I'm not forced anyone to use my buggy (as big muscle call it) code, it was their choice and if they want to use it they should use it only as license allows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was nice from you, finally i'm not in any way related to DCDev (do you know that they are called by DiCkles Deviants ? :whistling:).

come on was that your best shot ? so your not gonna respond about you ****ing the users with all your bs ? nor giving an apology to crise for trying to terminate his project etc etc.

you really are a Internet troll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes yes, I am liar and I use PPK's code against license. The only thing I am interested in is which code it is. It is following one according PPK. Although such stuff hasn't been made by him and PPK not only violates license but also violates copyright by appropriating it. Every one can check what the true is - PPK speech or my comment.

[2009-09-23 01:54] <PPK> adrian_007: year after with some 0.2xx version i'm created recent hubs, upload queue (frame is now called waiting users)

[2009-09-23 02:14] <PPK> 0.181 with color chat ? some 0.2x with recent hubs and upload queue ?

// this isn't true. For example CzDC 0.305A doesn't have recent hubs. This version can be found e.g. via DC network

[2009-09-23 02:09] <PPK> adrian_007: recent hubs is my work

// this isn't true. By simple merge, RecentsFrame files are just copy of FavoritesFrame files + some small changes from other files (e.g. onAdd() from PublicHubsFrame)

// original copyrights are holded by Jacek Sieka aka arnetheduck

[2009-09-23 02:10] <PPK> adrian_007: sickboy recent hubs contains only one or two colums, i was originally using that but after i'm completely create my one

// claim is only partial true. Sickboy's frame contained 4 columns (Name, Description, Users, Server). PPK's frame contains 5 columns (+Shared).

// By simple merge, it is visible that there's no other big differences between Sickboy's and PPK's frames (except changes as string->tstring, which are intended changes from DC++ etc.)

// however, the recentframe is still a copy of FavoritesFrame and also Sickboy was violating license (by changing copyright notice + using WTL with GNU/GPL)

// // code comparison made from CzDC 0.699B2 vs PhantomDC 0.306 1.19c

[2009-09-23 02:11] <PPK> cologic: my upload queue frame have splitter with user names on left and files on right part of window

// this true with the exception that splitter and right part of window is only a pure copy of QueueFrame (visible in WinMerge - same lines, only renaming queue->upload_queue)

[2009-09-23 02:13] <cologic> I sure do hope you're not appropriating my copyright (or arne's, eventually, I think I gave it to him) to attack BM!

[2009-09-23 02:16] <cologic> It's just, well, clearly and obviously derivative of my code

[2009-09-23 02:24] <PPK> cologic: no it is not

[2009-09-23 02:26] <PPK> Toast: it looks different, it works different and it was not based in bcdc++ code

// the UploadQueueFrame/WaitingUsersFrame can be divided into several parts

// * code shared for all frames (copyrighted by arnetheduck)

// * code copied from QueueFrame (splitter parts; copyrighted by arnetheduck)

// * code used from cologic's frame (event handlers onXXX, LoadAll etc; copyrighted by cologic/BlackClaw)

// PPK can't overtake copyright neither one of specified parts

// // code comparison made from CzDC 0.699B2 vs PhantomDC 0.306 1.19c

[2009-09-23 15:25] <PPK> poy: images not show in public hubs without code, and i'm created that code

// country list is just copy of ISO 3166-1 and its copyright is hold by ISO organisation,

// so unless PPK has patent for country names, he can't overtake copyright

Some example screenshots (from WinMerge) follow. It includes only big parts of

code. Simple (few lines) functions can be easily found in other DC++ files.

* comparison that RecentsFrame is only a copy of FavoritesFrame. Some functions

* FavoritesFrame was removed to simplify comparison (and removing code doesn't

* change original copyright). RecentsFrame untouched.

*

*

*

*

*

* comparison that FavoriteManager::RecentHubEntry is only a copy FavoriteHubEntry.

* same pays for other "recents hub" code (load, save etc.) in FavoriteManager,

* although it's not included in the screenshot.

*

*

* comparison that UploadQueueFrame/WaitingUsersFrame's frame code and splitter

* part is only a copy from QueueFrame

*

*

Response by Yoni Rabkin from GNU/Free Software Foundation on 24th August 2008

> 1) I develop a modification of a software X licensed under GNU/GPL. I

> make some change to original source and write short copyright

> statement (Copyright YEAR, MY NAME) above this change. Then someone

> takes this my modification and use it in his own modification of

> software X. But he deletes my copyright statement. Does he break my

> copyright and violate GNU/GPL licence?

Yes. The GPL prohibits the removal of copyright notices.

--- TypedListViewCtrl.h.czdc Sun Feb 24 19:13:02 2008

+++ TypedListViewCtrl.h.sdc Fri Mar 30 20:25:04 2007

@@ -588,14 +585,19 @@

}

};

+// Copyright © 2005 Big Muscle, StrongDC++

template<class T, int ctrlId>

@@ -881,6 +885,8 @@

}

static int compareItems(T* a, T* b, int col) {

+ // Copyright © Liny, RevConnect

+

// both are children

if(a->main && b->main){

// different parent

@@ -904,6 +910,9 @@

}

};

-#endif // TYPED_LIST_VIEW_CTRL_H

+#endif // !defined(TYPED_LIST_VIEW_CTRL_H)

-/* Some parts Copyright © 2002-2008 Petr Kozelka, PPK at czdc dot org */

+/**

+ * @file

+ * $Id: TypedListViewCtrl.h,v 1.62 2006/10/07 14:19:26 bigmuscle Exp $

+ */

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only thing I am interested in is which code it is.

You know what code it is, it is visible on your screenshots from winmerge. In case that you don't what these colors means, anything that don't have white background is code that is not same in both sides. If one is DC++ code then other must be code created by someone else.. guess who it was ? :) And about that joke with removing copyright notices, reverse connect contains original code where is no Big Muscle and no Liny copyright line :whistling: You added them after you sent that as patch for DC++ (and probably give copyright over that code to Jacek Sieka) .So how is possible to remove something that was not here ?

Ah and btw where is Country EUROPEAN UNION in ISO 3166-1 ? My code for flag images contains this in that what you call "country list is just copy of ISO 3166-1" :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The country list is not in its unedited form (and I don't speak about whether it has one or two extra countries in it or not, but the actual code that uses it and/or makes it usable) so technically whatever changes were made to incorporate it to DC++ and use it in the public hublist frame are copyright by whoever did those changes.

However, it really strikes me as amusing how you two are debating about copyright in regards to software where majority of the code is not even written by you. Also what adds to that is that you really have nothing to gain from going on about this (well nothing of real value anyways).

Since having project removed from SF doesn't mean that the project ceases to exists... sure will have an impact but it doesn't eliminate the software. And anything other than by taking legal action you have no hope of achieving anything like that.

Edit: please have a look at this regarding European Union and ISO: http://www.iso.org/iso/support/country_codes/iso_3166_code_lists/iso-3166-1_decoding_table.htm#EU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know what code it is, it is visible on your screenshots from winmerge. In case that you don't what these colors means, anything that don't have white background is code that is not same in both sides. If one is DC++ code then other must be code created by someone else.. guess who it was ? :P

Of course, you are right. But... you should read what I wrote properly: "It includes only big parts of code. Simple (few lines) functions can be easily found in other DC++ files." If looking at those yellow/orange areas, then what everyone can see?

1) changes similar to:

WinUtil::splitTokens(columnIndexes, SETTING(RECENTFRAME_ORDER), COLUMN_LAST); vs WinUtil::splitTokens(columnIndexes, SETTING(FAVORITEFRAME_ORDER), COLUMN_LAST);

RecentHubsFrame::onCreate vs FavoriteHubsFrame::onCreate

- and you can't overtake copyright just by changing variables/constant names!

2) added some new buttons to frame. If you mean this, then you probably kidding, because again, it's only a copy of another button with changed variable name (e.g. diff1 - ctrlConnect vs ctrlNew)

3) some "new" procedures/functions as RecentHubsFrame::onEnter, RecentHubsFrame::onAdd, RecentHubsFrame::onClickedConnect. This is only copy from other frames - this is from PublicHubsFrame.

There's nothing more. If yes, show us!

And about that joke with removing copyright notices, reverse connect contains original code where is no Big Muscle and no Liny copyright line :) You added them after you sent that as patch for DC++ (and probably give copyright over that code to Jacek Sieka) .So how is possible to remove something that was not here ?

Of course, copyright notices couldn't be in RevConnect because there is no TypedTreeListViewCtrl class in this client. The RevConnect's grouping is based on my old code (implemented via SearchFrame, credits can be seen here - http://www.revconnect.com/credits.php). So it is funny why you talk about this client. TypedTreeListViewCtrl was made by me and Liny allowed me to use his sorting code (and his wish was to put copyright statement here). Also, this small RevConnect's code is a little bit changed in StrongDC++ (not only variable names, but some changes to work correctly with TypedTreeListViewCtrl) and CzDC code contains this change too! It is also interesting that one of your old versions contained these copyright lines and you removed it some time later.

So if say that your code doesn't contain copyright lines because you copied it from RevConnect, then you are liar, because there is no such code in RevConnect :)

Ah and btw where is Country EUROPEAN UNION in ISO 3166-1 ? My code for flag images contains this in that what you call "country list is just copy of ISO 3166-1" :)

Adding one or two common words into copyrighted list doesn't give you rights to appropriate copyright. Also Crise (or Lee) added some countries to list, I did too. So, yes, probably I copied "EUROPIAN UNION" text from your client. Are you happy that I stole you 2 words?

And one more thing! CzDC released on 28th February 2008 had following license:

This program is licensed under GPL-2 with the notable exception

that you may compile it with WTL (sf.net/projects/wtl) and OpenSSL (www.openssl.org).

This version can be still found in some internet archives (also one Czech site - http://xpojnt.iglu.cz/download/tklienti/czdc0699b2.7z). Source code downloaded from your website has the license file changed what can be seen by a little bit inconsistent date of license.txt. So what's wrong with copying from this version :whistling:

You know what funny part is.. that ****ty mod have many of these fixes fixed for years. And many other fixes for bugs that DC++ always have and is exploitable with them :lol:

Really? I doubt that there is one exploit you would know about. If you know, prove it! Or do you just mean those TTH exploit which is in CzDC, fixed sometime ago in StrongDC++ and now in DC++? Or you just mean that NMDCHub exploit in CzDC which isn't in other DC++ derived clients? Or you just mean that ConnectionManager exploit in CzDC? Or easily crashable PtokaX? You have more places to fix, so return after you fix them all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's nothing more. If yes, show us!

I don't need to, you already show enough :)

credits can be seen here - http://www.revconnect.com/credits.php

They should be in code, but they are not. Not my fault.

So, yes, probably I copied "EUROPIAN UNION" text from your client.

You don't copied only that, you copied whole flags code and you know that.

And one more thing! CzDC released on 28th February 2008 had following license:

Only place where is source of that CzDC version with license you pointing to is http://home.karneval.cz/01027053/tmp/CzDC.7z and that is your own web space (as you show when you linked winmerge screenshots on same web space). If you can spread CzDC source with wrong license who knows, maybe you same with binaries? But i'm not in any way responsible that some sites have binary of my app with incorrect license. And sadly for you that license is not valid, because that exception is not given correctly under terms of GNU GPL version 2 :lol:

what can be seen by a little bit inconsistent date of license.txt

Maybe you should look better, that license was last changed when wtl exception was added. And from that time date don't changed.

If you know, prove it!

Of course i know. ADC with zlib can be used to crash dc++ and his mods. Look for something similar to bzip2 filelist memory bomb :)

Or do you just mean those TTH exploit which is in CzDC

From description of that exploit it is something that i'm fixed 2 maybe 3 years ago in CzDC :)

Or you just mean that NMDCHub exploit in CzDC which isn't in other DC++ derived clients? Or you just mean that ConnectionManager exploit in CzDC?

I don't think that any of them exist. And if it exist then it is must be very hard to use, else i'm sure that someone of my users will report it or someone use it against me (as you do that few years ago when you found one exploit).

Or easily crashable PtokaX?

And here it is starting to be interesting. One of 3 biggest DC hub is running on PtokaX, if is easy to crash PtokaX it is must be nice target to play with that. But guess what.. nothing.

You have more places to fix, so return after you fix them all.

You too, you have always many bugs because you based your client on CZDC++ and copy/pasted many things created after. Or maybe you finally can fix 64bit version, disable warnings and typecast 64bit values to 32bit for use them with deprecated winapi functions is really bad developing way. But we both know that you are not able to fix them because you don't have enough knowledge for that :whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't need to, you already show enough :)

What? You didn't show anything? Yes, because there is nothing! You are not able to show it! You still kidding "It is there", but you have never shown a line. So case closed, there is nothing with your copyright

They should be in code, but they are not. Not my fault.

:lol: your argument doesn't match the original. You probably arguing without reading the thing you arguing for. The page was just an evidence that I didn't take nothing from RevConnect. And you forgot to answer to the rest. How could you copy it from RevConnect when such code isn't in RevConnect? Answer: you copied it from StrongDC++ and then removed copyright notices. Copyright violating!

Only place where is source of that CzDC version with license you pointing to is http://home.karneval.cz/01027053/tmp/CzDC.7z and that is your own web space (as you show when you linked winmerge screenshots on same web space). If you can spread CzDC source with wrong license who knows, maybe you same with binaries? But i'm not in any way responsible that some sites have binary of my app with incorrect license. And sadly for you that license is not valid, because that exception is not given correctly under terms of GNU GPL version 2 :)

Yes, it is my webspace, because I uploaded there a package which I downloaded from your website some time ago. It's not our problem you changed the license later.

On the other side, you are not responsible for sites having your binary. So you can't be responsible for sites having your source. Although with original license. If someone copy it from such source he can use it with OpenSSL/WTL because attached license allows it.

Maybe, that iglu site is mine. Then following places are mine too (+ it can be found in some smaller DC hubs with source code too):

http://free.asparuhovo.net/DC++%20Clients/

http://www.microsofttorrentz.7x.cz/program-o-p2p

http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/download.sourceforge.net/pub/sourceforge/h/project/hu/hubsupport/

and others. What an accident that so many sites has CzDC with invalid license. But yes, czdc.org had this invalid license some time ago too.

EDIT: so I contacted Tatranka, the webmaster of that iglu site. He told me that available CzDC was downloaded from official CzDC website. Just another evidence that 0.699B2 had different licence file in the past.

And that the exception is incorrectly given? No it's not. It is correct according to Free Software Foundation.

From description of that exploit it is something that i'm fixed 2 maybe 3 years ago in CzDC :)

In such case, you mean different thing. I briefly checked your code and it is still there.

I don't think that any of them exist. And if it exist then it is must be very hard to use, else i'm sure that someone of my users will report it or someone use it against me (as you do that few years ago when you found one exploit).

Yes, they exist. If they are hard to reproduce? Maybe it is hard, because you need modified client to do that. There is not much CzDC users, so I doubt that someone would report it. :whistling:

And it has no sense to answer to the rest. You have no arguments to show us that I copied something, so you try to show bugs I did, because I really don't know what does 64bit version have to do with original topic. But thank you that you analyse my source code so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, because there is nothing!

Of course nothing.. nothing and it was enough for you to base your client on CZDC++ and not DC++ :lol:

Copyright violating!

If i apply your logic over that code then it is only modified DC++ code and then "there is nothing with your copyright". You know that you don't have these copyrights here from beginning.

Yes, it is my webspace, because I uploaded there a package which I downloaded from your website some time ago.

Men, that package don't even match CzDC releases naming convention. How one can trust you when simple thing like that is different :)

And that the exception is incorrectly given?

Yes it is, exception must be in every source file where it apply. Same as is license text is in them. More info http://www.gnu.org/l...ncompatibleLibs

You have no arguments to show us that I copied something

I don't understand how is possible that someone can be to big liar. It must be some miracle that StrongDC++ have exactly same colored chat with emoticon support as CZDC++. It must be accident that you have same recent hubs (as you trying to say that it is DC++ code but no DC++ version with recents hub exist). It must be accident that your waiting users frame is same as in CZDC++ (again you trying to say that it is DC++ code but DC++ don't have same waiting users). Another accident is that flag images and his code was same as in CZDC++ (and i'm sure that you can't explain why you have same images or where original ones are available), or how is possible that you have arrays with country names and country codes in same special order as CZDC++. And what about customizable double click actions in userlist, transfers or chat ? That is not from CZDC++ ? <<snipped> you have that in changelog that they are from CZDC++ ! :whistling: And tabs.. why they look like in CZDC++ with painting bug and incorrect tab menu tracking when they are not on bottom! And how is possible that strong have same file extensions types for search as CZDC++ ? Again as with flags is here same order that prove where you copy/pasted that! Another miracle is that you have same kick line dialog with last 20 recent messages, exactly at it is in CZDC++. And why strong is saving transfer list splitter position as CZDC++ ? You get that when you based StrongDC++ on CZDC++! Another CZDC++ is reporting search for alternates in status bar or customizable error color in queue. And i can continue with more and more things that you have from CZDC++ and it is original CZDC++ code.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If i apply your logic over that code then it is only modified DC++ code and then "there is nothing with your copyright". You know that you don't have these copyrights here from beginning.

My logic was applied to code which you took and only changed variable names. You can't apply this logic to code which is written from the sratch and there is no template you could compare to. If is funny that CZDC++ 0.666K (1st version with TypedTreeListViewCtrl), 0.666L and 0.666M contain those copyright lines. Later versions don't contain it, which means it has been removed. And such removal is against licence :) Ah, I nearly forgot, all those versions can be downloaded from your website (e.g. http://czdc.org/czdcplusplus/CZDC-0666[K]-src.7z - don't forget to modify those files now). So you still say that you didn't removed anything? :)

Men, that package don't even match CzDC releases naming convention. How one can trust you when simple thing like that is different :P

Probably you're stupid or what. But why do you complain for something what you did? Remember, it was you who send the link to CzDC.7z? Not me, I just send links to versions which filenames have same filename convention as filenames on your website and other people prove that package with another license was from your website :whistling:

Yes it is, exception must be in every source file where it apply. Same as is license text is in them. More info http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#GPLIncompatibleLibs

No, it's not true. Or is it? Maybe. But I will believe in my conversation with Karl Berry from Free Software Foundation who told me that current form of exception is enough.

... the rest ...

yes, they are similar part in StrongDC++ like in CzDC. Color chat? Made by Trpaslik (and others), not by you! Completely rewritten by me and by Crise. You still talking about recent hubs, waiting frames etc... as I said said and proved, you only took other parts of DC++ code, put them together and renamed variables (favs->recent, queue->waitingusers). Special country codes order? What's special on alphabetical sorting by codes and putting new things at the end? Same for file extensions - you don't hold copyright for few file extensions. Talking about stealing simple lines like "LogManager::getInstance()->message(STRING(ALTERNATES_SEND) + " " + Util::getFileName(qi->getTargetFileName()));" is good joke when similar line is at tens of other places in DC++. Splitter - also, one line which was on other places (one calling SETTING and set), you're funny again. There are no non-bottom tabs in CzDC, so I don't know why you talk about it - it's funny that you admitted in Bestofall hub that it's not easy for you to make this feature :) yes, you can continue with tens and hundreds of other code which is same in CzDC and in StrongDC+ but it will always be lines which you copied from other part of DC++ code and only changed variable names or constant values. CzDC contains some good things but almost nothing was written by you :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it was you who send the link to CzDC.7z?

Yes it was me because it is only web where is CzDC source with that license, and it is your web.

Made by Trpaslik (and others), not by you!

Yes original version for CZDC++ based on DC++ 0.181 was created by trpaslik. But many things changed from that version, do you remember that ugly paraformat dots before every chat line ? Or not working url coloring because richedit url coloring was used and that don't handle special urls. Or dependency on ExListViewCtrl. Memory leak in ip detection and many other things that changed.

Completely rewritten by me and by Crise.

Completely ? Where? Big parts are same as they are in CZDC++ and contains original source comments from trpaslik in czech language :whistling:

as I said said and proved, you only took other parts of DC++ code, put them together and renamed variables

You proved that it contains modified parts, parts that are not original DC++ code and these parts are created by me and i am copyright owner.

Special country codes order? What's special on alphabetical sorting by codes

It is special enough to show that it is my code. ISO have country list sorted in alphabetical order by Country name.

Same for file extensions - you don't hold copyright for few file extensions.

No i don't have copyright for few extensions, i have copyright over lines in that code because i'm created that.

Talking about stealing simple lines like

Simple lines that you are not able to created yourself, you copy/pasted them. And i'm created them.

There are no non-bottom tabs in CzDC

Of course they are, and before you added option to have tabs on left or right you used CZDC++ code to show tabs on top or bottom :) If you don't know what you copy/pasted, if you don't know what is in CzDC then is only very small chance that you know any exploits in CzDC or PtokaX. Because they are harder to found than few lines like those tabs related :)

CzDC contains some good things but almost nothing was written by you :lol:

Really ? Maybe santa claus created them :) Ok, one czech line for you (because it sound better in czech than in english, if someone want know what it mean in english then use google translator).

Na každou svini se někde vaří voda.

I'm sure that for you too Big Muscle :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know... this topic makes me think about this (hypothetical) situation... if I have written code to open windows message box that looks exactly like message box X in application Y in the past can I go and claim that the author for application Y has stolen my copyright by writing the same function call to produce that message box in his application that was released a month later than mine.

Of course I can't because anyone can write such line of code. Some of the examples given above are exactly like this and they will never hold... because even if some line of code is same as in some other application there is no way to prove whether it was copied from that application or not.

Simple lines that you are not able to created yourself, you copy/pasted them. And i'm created them.

The terms copy and paste fly out frequently in this topic... but can you actually prove that such simple lines were copy pasted and not accidentally written as identical, same as my hypothetical example above.

But seeing as you are probably only going to ignore this post I'll just sit back and keep enjoying the show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes it was me because it is only web where is CzDC source with that license, and it is your web.

It's not my problem that you was able to find only my web (and I guess it's because I sent this link somewhere - in mail to SF maybe)

Completely ? Where? Big parts are same as they are in CZDC++ and contains original source comments from trpaslik in czech language :lol:

Probably not completely - yes, idea is same, but code isn't. I just compared in few comparison tools. The code is uncomparatable. Only two functions are same - onRButtonDown and HitNick (only part is same) which are the less important parts in whole chat code and as you said - it was written by trpaslik, not by you. So no problem. But don't afraid, I will rewrite this part soon, because I found some weak places in it.

You proved that it contains modified parts, parts that are not original DC++ code and these parts are created by me and i am copyright owner.

No, you are not, because you wasn't able to said which part it is. You said it is those yellow parts but such parts are only a copy of other DC++ code. If you don't believe, I will post winmerge screenshot also of these small parts.

It is special enough to show that it is my code. ISO have country list sorted in alphabetical order by Country name.

You are real liar - http://www.iso.org/iso/support/country_codes/iso_3166_code_lists/iso-3166-1_decoding_table.htm

What's there? Ah, list sorted by codes :)

No i don't have copyright for few extensions, i have copyright over lines in that code because i'm created that.

but it's not the code. It's only list of those extensions :whistling:

Of course they are, and before you added option to have tabs on left or right you used CZDC++ code to show tabs on top or bottom :P

No, they are not. It's not neither in your SVN, so it's not there. And you also said in bestofall hub that it's not there and it won't be there :)

Really ? Maybe santa claus created them :)

Yes, really. Who created them? Probably you know... chat by Trpaslik, search grouping by me, emoticons from codeproject, recentframe just copy of favoriteframe (although it was illegally copyrighted by sickboy in the past), waitinguserframe just code by cologic+splitter from queueframe and we could continue, so there is not so much made by you. You probably made only those c++-string->c-char changes in NMDCHub/UserConnection (maybe it is why NMDCHub is exploitable) and that list of extensions which I believe is just copied from somewhere :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know... this topic makes me think about this (hypothetical) situation... if I have written code to open windows message box that looks exactly like message box X in application Y in the past can I go and claim that the author for application Y has stolen my copyright by writing the same function call to produce that message box in his application that was released a month later than mine.

Of course I can't because anyone can write such line of code. Some of the examples given above are exactly like this and they will never hold... because even if some line of code is same as in some other application there is no way to prove whether it was copied from that application or not.

That's why there is a law which specifies what cannot be copyrighted. The list contains for example titles, names (country names/code here), procedures, methods (here method of creating button in Win32API) etc. Although PPK is still claim I have copied country list/codes from CzDC, there's no problem with this, because he can't own copyright for that - neither in case, he put codes/names into quotation marks and divided by commas. This list of countries is managed by simple for-loop and he can't own copyright for it either, because it is standard instrument of C++ language.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but can you actually prove that such simple lines were copy pasted

For some things yes, because Big Muscle provided evidendce :whistling: His changelogs in SVN show some (but not all) things copy/pasted from CZDC++.

In his actual (SVN 499) cvs-changelog.txt you can find:

small fixes from CZDC++

added finished uploading logging (CZDC++)

some improvements and fixes from CZDC++

some fixes from new CZDC++

faster chat processing (CZDC++)

some stuff from CZDC++ 0.666[K]

some hub optimizations (CZDC++ 0.666[H])

some other changes from CZDC++

some changes from CZDC++ 0.666[G]

some changes from new CZDC++

some changes from CZDC++

improved lists columns settings (CZDC++)

added doubleclick actions for userlist, mainchat and transferview (CZDC++)

added more userlist colors (CZDC++)

This not give much info what exactly he copy/paste :lol:

Little better it is in actual (SVN 499) changelog-en.txt

* added doubleclick actions for userlist, mainchat and transferview (CZDC++)

* added more userlist colors (CZDC++)

* improved lists columns settings (CZDC++)

* colors change immediately w/o restart (CZDC++)

* added country flags (CZDC++)

* added Pause Search button (CZDC++)

* added option to add magnet link to queue (CZDC++)

* added waiting time and added time to upload queue (CZDC++)

* added option to report alternate search send in status bar (CZDC++)

* added option to load few last lines of private message (CZDC++)

* tabs from CZDC++

* added progressbar to queueframe (CZDC++)

Few things missing in english changelog but they are in (SVN 499) changelog.txt (czech language).

* vylepšena fronta čekatelů na slot (CZDC++)

* změna nastavení toolbaru se projeví ihned po uložení nastavení (CZDC++)

* přidáni smajlíci (CZDC++)

This can be translated to (or translate them yourself):

* Improved upload (waiting) queue (CZDC++)

* Toolbar settings change will take effect immediately after setting save (CZDC++)

* Added emoticons (CZDC++)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course you are right, This things were took from czdc in the past. But again we get to the point what Crise told. Some of them has already been removed or rewritten and what's the rest? Only usual part which you copied from other parts of DC++ code and modified them by changing variables names. There are for example emoticons ("přidáni smajlíci") which you took from CodeProject, improved uploadqueue (again, it's only cologic's code + splitter from queueframe), added more userlist colors (only recopied the other colors), country flags already discussed, Pause button the same (you can't copyright method of creating button), last lines in PM (I guess this feature is in DC++ too), report search alternates (already discussed - only one line copied from other part of code), magnetlink to queue (lol, you took it from RevConnect, remember?), progressbar in queue (copied from TransferView, strongdc++ progressbars are completely different from czdc, probably already rewritten).

Shall I continue? You only embarrasse yourself by showing us what CzDC contains but wasn't made by you.

You also forget about other part of changelog:

removed mess which stayed there from czdc bugs

removed a lot of buggy code copied from CZDC++

It is funny that you already ignored the part where you removed copyright lines from my code :whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are real liar - http://www.iso.org/iso/support/country_codes/iso_3166_code_lists/iso-3166-1_decoding_table.htm

What's there? Ah, list sorted by codes :lol:

If you don't notice that is decoding table with 676 code elements. If i remember correctly country names and country codes in CZDC++ are under 250 elements. Do you think that someone is insane and create that from that decoding table when real ISO 3166-1 code lists is http://www.iso.org/iso/country_codes/iso_3166_code_lists/english_country_names_and_code_elements.htm ? :)

No, they are not. It's not neither in your SVN, so it's not there.

Do you know that it is asy to check this that you are wrong ? Option to show tabs on top is in CZDC++ at least 5 years and you copy/pasted that.

And you also said in bestofall hub that it's not there and it won't be there :whistling:

I don't know what you see or what you mean, is easy to say "you said something on some place" when nobody can check that.

chat by Trpaslik

Original yes, but what you copy/pasted was far far away from original.

emoticons from codeproject

You like to point that something is from code project. Yes emoticons use imagedataobject from codeproject and original author is in files (you removed him). But that is one of 3 parts that emoticons need. You need part in chatctrl and you need AGEmotionSetup (i'm sure that you don't have idea why AGE).

recentframe just copy of favoriteframe

You have crazy idea how things are created. You really think that you copy/paste something and it will be something else ? :)

waitinguserframe just code by cologic

It is not, he found few lines related to tree handling. Few lines from hundreds lines that my version have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pause button the same (you can't copyright method of creating button)

I don't do that. Only created button don't do anything and that is not this case.

magnetlink to queue (lol, you took it from RevConnect, remember?)

You don't remember. Yes there was really used magnet link code from RevConnect, but after DC++ added magnet link support all RevConnect code was removed and DC++ magnet link code improved (added file size to magnet links and adding to queue). When you wrote that changelog line then you know that, why else you will wrote CZDC++ if it was RevConnect code ? :)

Shall I continue?

You don't need to, you already prove how stupid you are.

You only embarrasse yourself by showing us what CzDC contains but wasn't made by you.

You are only who is saying that is not code created by me. You think when most of people here are dc newbies (compare to me or others who leave us :lol:) that you can tell lies because most of them was not here and don't know how it really was.

It is funny that you already ignored the part where you removed copyright lines from my code :)

I know, it is only thing that is in my client from your. You are proud of that because you was able to create one things that deserved to be copy/pasted. Ok, i will make you happy and fix that :whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PPK, you are funny. I am not interested whether I am right or you are right. The most important part is that I posted evidence that "your" work is only a copy of other DC++ code with changed variable names (true, it's not pure copy, but for example RecentsFrame is same as FavoritesFrame and about 2-3 functions - onAdd etc. - taken from PublicHubsFrame, so no new code developed by you). I posted screenshots which show that there is nothing you can copyright. You didn't post anything - you just still repeat "I have copyright for this and this and this", but no evidence. So take my screenshots and mark area which are yours. Just do it! If you do it, I will admit that you are right. But you don't do, because there are no such areas.

I am not interested whether somebody is against me or against you. Users can create their own point of view from this topic.

Even though there are some parts copid from CzDC (it doesn't depend whether it is simple Pause button with 2 additional lines to work or something different), you just made mistake. You released CzDC 0.699[b2] with invalid license on 28th February 2008. I'm aware that such release wasn't intended but you made it by mistake. But who cares? Such version existed (and is still downloadable from other websites), so there's no problem to copy from that. Bye.

P.S. It's also funny that PPK complains about copyright when his filelist is full of copyrighted stuff :whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Such version existed (and is still downloadable from other websites), so there's no problem to copy from that.

Only one website have CzDC source with that license, and it is your website. When you created that fake you was not able to do that correctly and copy correct CzDC files naming convention. You was not able to show any other website with that source. So yes it is problem when you copy something because you have nothing that is allowing you to use my code with OpenSSL. You know what web archive is ? If not you should use google. It is where is possible to see archived CzDC website from 28 february and few other times after. Not all of them contains CzDC binary and source files but when they do then they don't contains anything about OpenSSL in license :whistling:

Btw you are funny how you always try to change things. When you failed with that is is not my code you tried that you don't copy/pasted my code, now you trying again version that only you have :) You can't win that, you can't change history, you can't change evidence and even you can try you are not smart enough :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, you are right! I can't change history, but you can by changing files on your website. That "invalid" license existed - evidence is all websites which have archived binary. Yes, source is not on web, but some users in DC still have it. But this is not important - the important is that there is CzDC 0.699[b2] with license which allows compiling with OpenSSL. Not only on one website, but on many website - it is clear evidence that such version ever existed. People also confirmed that this version comes from your website (ask Tatranka for example, it's the person who you asked to remove StrongDC++ from his website). We are not interested that you already deleted this version from your website.

Then you are right for the second time. I always change things - and that's why you always ignore when someone writes something and try to tell seomthing different. Whole this topic is based on my screenshots where you says you are copyright holder. But you completely changed topic - instead of showing evidence, you talk about different things. Or where the evidence is? Yes, you can't prove nothing, so you completely ignore it :lol:

Anyway, thanks for the fun, I have to go away for few days, because I have real life (and not like you. PPK's life = searching every word which could be copyrighted) :)

(btw I'm travelling over Kralupy today, so if you can, you can tell everything to my eyes) :whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0