Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stibi

A hub list is missing in Apex DC++ version

10 posts in this topic

Hi,

Until some days ago I had on my PC installed, among others, ApexDC++ (I don't remember which version). One of the public hubs which were included in that ApexDC++ was CZ Best of all hubs.

Due to some problems, not related to Apex, I had to format my hard disk. Now, after reinstalling my Windows XP (Home Edition), I installed on my PC Apex DC++ version 1.3.1, however I don't see there the said czech public hub (namely CZ. Bestof all hubs).

Could you, please, help mi to find that Hub and guide me how to add it to my Apex DC++ version 1.3.1

Thanks in advance

stibi

You are talking about a particular hub, not about a hublist. However, you can find this hub in a public hublist (surprise!). Click the first icon on the toolbar, that will open the hublist. Use the filter to search for what you want.

Hi MEK,

Now I have a problem similar to the one you have solved for me about a year ago when I couldn't find the hub CZ Best of all hubs.

Yesterday I have uninstalled my ApexDC++ program and installed version 1.4.3

I have noticed that a Hub named BEST of all hubs: Slovakia (or, perhaps. Slovak Best of all hubs)is not included neither in the list of Public Hubs (http://dchublist.com/hublist.xml.bz2) nor in the list http://www.hublista.hu/hublist.xml.bz2

Could you, please, help me to solve that problem too?

Thanks in advance

stibi

I can only see the Czech one there. Was there a Slovak one too?

Hi MEK,

Thanks for your prompt response.

No doubt at all that there was a Slovak one too. I even selected it (as well as the Czech on) as one of my Favorit Hubs.

stibi

Sorry I can't help you, I didn't know that hub and if it is not in the hublists there seems to be no way of finding it again. Maybe ask an operator from there if you see him operating another hub?

Hi MEK,

I have found in http://www.besthublist.com/country_gb,1.html a hub named Best of hub Slovak Republic and I assume that is the hub which was included in older versions of Apex DC++

Would you know how to cause adding that hub to the hubs included in Apex DC version 1.4.3 ?

Thanks in advance

stibi

No hubs are added in Apex by default. You must have them in your favorites (and added it there yourself) and you lost your favorites by accident when upgrading. I am afraid I cannot help you more.

Next time keep a copy of your favourites.xml file in Program Files just in case. That way you can keep a backup of your hubs. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0