Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zi0N

Problem with installing the LUA plugin

4 posts in this topic

Hello guys! I have the following issue. I downloaded the latest ApexDC++ 32bit version (1.3.1). Then i downloaded the plugins from this thread . I then went to ApexDC++'s settings & installed the LUA plugin. I got the message at the bottom of the client that the plugin was installed & that i needed to restart. I restarted my client, but i can't find anywhere in the menu a script manager etc. nor can i find in ApexDC++'s folder the startup.lua file etc.

Am i doing something wrong? I tried this with both the installer & the binary version of ApexDC++. And i also tested under XP & Vista. The other plugin, Media Player plugin, works fine though.

If somebody could help me, i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Hello guys! I have the following issue. I downloaded the latest ApexDC++ 32bit version (1.3.1). Then i downloaded the plugins from this thread . I then went to ApexDC++'s settings & installed the LUA plugin. I got the message at the bottom of the client that the plugin was installed & that i needed to restart. I restarted my client, but i can't find anywhere in the menu a script manager etc. nor can i find in ApexDC++'s folder the startup.lua file etc.

Am i doing something wrong? I tried this with both the installer & the binary version of ApexDC++. And i also tested under XP & Vista. The other plugin, Media Player plugin, works fine though.

If somebody could help me, i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

If it says that plugin was installed correctly it means you did it all properly. startup.lua you will find in this thread Place it in a forder that you create yourself and name "Scripts" in a directory of your client, together with all scripts that you want to try/run. Search forum for more information, because it's all here.

P.S. I haven't found script manager either, but the only thing I needed was a System Log.

Regards

LS

If it says that plugin was installed correctly it means you did it all properly. startup.lua you will find in this thread http://forums.apexdc...203-startuplua/ Place it in a forder that you create yourself and name "Scripts" in a directory of your client, together with all scripts that you want to try/run. Search forum for more information, because it's all here.

P.S. I haven't found script manager either, but the only thing I needed was a System Log.

Regards

LS

Thank so much for your help. It was more than useful :)

Last lua client i used was DCDM++, so i thought ApexDC++ would have a script editor/manager just like DCDM++.

Thank so much for your help. It was more than useful :)

Last lua client i used was DCDM++, so i thought ApexDC++ would have a script editor/manager just like DCDM++.

Things change....

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0