Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zparta

%[userCS]

4 posts in this topic

After update from 1.2.x to 1.3.x all my commands that use %[userCS] have started to give the output "No Profiled Matched" on ADL search and other stuff like wrong filelist and such.

Would be nice with a fix for this issue.

It shouldn't give wrong values... of course if your profiles are wrong (which is likely since "test user response" has been removed, since it hasn't been an effective technique in ages) then it might give strange values.

But the rule of thumb with the CDM is that an incorrect result is in 9 out of 10 cases caused by incorrect profiles (I would like to say in all cases but I am not so optimistic).

Also since profiles haven't been updated in years, unless you can and have done it yourself, it effectively means that the CDM is mostly useless these days anyways for those who can't make their own profiles.

<%[myNI]> +report %[userNI] is sharing forbidden files containing: %[userCS]|

thats the RAW i am using

i get this in mainchat of the hub:

[13:27:25] *** User [X]xxxxx - Sharing 1 forbidden files including mm1-dcn..avi.I4P3PGN622AH4UR5QOCTFUVIIDM7RR3IH23AMLQ.dctmp, comment: Regel #7

in red text but in opchat where the report is posted i get this:

[13:27:25] <OpChat> REPORT: user '[X]xxxxx' IP= 'xx.xx.xx.xx' HOST='' Reason='is sharing forbidden files containing: '. reporter -- IP=' xx.xx.xx.xx ' Host=' ' User=' [bOT]xxx '

the %[userCS] is empty even though it gets a hit in ADL search and the same goes for filelist errors and cheats.

<%[myNI]> +report %[userNI] is sharing forbidden files containing: %[userCS]|

thats the RAW i am using

i get this in mainchat of the hub:

[13:27:25] *** User [X]xxxxx - Sharing 1 forbidden files including mm1-dcn..avi.I4P3PGN622AH4UR5QOCTFUVIIDM7RR3IH23AMLQ.dctmp, comment: Regel #7

in red text but in opchat where the report is posted i get this:

[13:27:25] <OpChat> REPORT: user '[X]xxxxx' IP= 'xx.xx.xx.xx' HOST='' Reason='is sharing forbidden files containing: '. reporter -- IP=' xx.xx.xx.xx ' Host=' ' User=' [bOT]xxx '

the %[userCS] is empty even though it gets a hit in ADL search and the same goes for filelist errors and cheats.

Ah, ok I'll have a look...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0