Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Extreme

[1.3.0] IP Country Flags Gone

7 posts in this topic

I just connected to a hub after downloading 1.3.0 and the country flags that used to display next to a user's IP are all question mark icons instead. I have 'Get User Country' checked in my options but the flags are still all question marks, any ideas how to fix this and get the flags back?

http://www.apexdc.net/changelog/

Change: GeoIPCountryWhois.csv now moved to root program folder

Move them to ApexDC++ root folder. :)

I was wondering why in the new version the GeoIP file must be in ApexDC root folder...? Also I had the described problem as well but I got it sorted out after reading the changelog.

I was wondering why in the new version the GeoIP file must be in ApexDC root folder...? Also I had the described problem as well but I got it sorted out after reading the changelog.

It's part pf the SDC merge... it was put on the changelog separately precisely because we knew it would create lot of these kind of issues.

You'll have to ask BM.. seems unnecessary.

I moved it to root folder, because I consider it as global settings which has no meaning to be settable per user (i.e. some IP range is Russia for all users). "Settings" is per-user settings and it's location is settable in dcppboot.xml.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0