Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shurrik

Filelist problems (folder size = 0Byte)

3 posts in this topic

Hey there,

i hope to find someone how can help me with a little problem.

The size of the folders in the filelists from other users are all @ 0 Byte until i access them.

After accessing a folder and switching back the size is shown correct...

Example filelist:

User1

|Folder1

||||sub folderA

||||sub folderB

||||sub folderC

||||file1

||||file2

||||file3

Connecting the first time i see the folders 1 with a size of 0 byte. After i open folder 1 i see subfolder A B C, all with 0 byte.

The size of the files 1 2 3 is shows correct.

If i switch back to the user (root), the size of folder 1 is now the size of file1+file2+file3.

So if i want to download a folder with many sub folders i must first access every single folder manually before i am able to download it. Apex DC++don't download folders with 0 Byte...

Apex Dc++ 1.2.2

I don't have this prob with the normal version i get from http://sourceforge.net/projects/dcplusplus/

sorry for my bad english :)

That's because by default the "double-click on user name" action is Browse file list and not Get file list (can the developers make it otherwise so we don't have this kind of questions here?)

I have explained it many times, but one more time: Browse file list gets just the current directory and requests more upon you actually requesting more. Get file list gets the whole filelist with info about all shared files and does not request anything anymore.

:)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0