Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yeti

Ignore user option not available for OPs and bots

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

On some hubs (the one I OP for example), when I right click on any nick in the user list (even chat rooms) I have the option Ignore User.

On other hubs (including some running YnHub like me) this option is not available when I right click on a OP and/or a bot, which is quite annoying when the bot sends a message every 10 minutes.

Anything that can be done about this?

Thxs.

Nope, you can ignore any user when OP, but when regular user you can only ignore other regular users.

for bot messages there are options:

Ignore private messages from the hub

Ignore private messages from bots

Hi

I'm sort of having the same problem.

Why is that when the user is "ignored" that it still opens a window & beeps?

I've tried out "Ignore private messages from the hub" & "Ignore private messages from bots", but thats not exactly what I want. My problem is that I want to receive messages from the Hub/Bots and be able only mute the one Operator chat channel. I've already "ignored" that user which the Operators chat through, but the window keeps on opening & beeping.

Hope you're getting what I'm looking for?

Hi

I'm sort of having the same problem.

Why is that when the user is "ignored" that it still opens a window & beeps?

I've tried out "Ignore private messages from the hub" & "Ignore private messages from bots", but thats not exactly what I want. My problem is that I want to receive messages from the Hub/Bots and be able only mute the one Operator chat channel. I've already "ignored" that user which the Operators chat through, but the window keeps on opening & beeping.

Hope you're getting what I'm looking for?

Only Operators can ignore operators, regular users can't (with the exception of the two options related to bots).

And also if you edit the ignorelist thru settings it won't take effect at once... it'll take some time, if the hub that user is on is connected at that moment.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0