Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wromania

virus in apex installer?

7 posts in this topic

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, one of the best antispyware, detect these for me:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\apexdc++ (Trojan.BHO)

c:\program files\ApexDC++\uninst.exe (Trojan.BHO)

i have apexDC+ 1.2.1

Spybot search and destroy and other antispyware or norton antivirus dont detect anything

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, one of the best antispyware, detect these for me:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\apexdc++ (Trojan.BHO)

c:\program files\ApexDC++\uninst.exe (Trojan.BHO)

i have apexDC+ 1.2.1

Spybot search and destroy and other antispyware or norton antivirus dont detect anything

Where did you download the setup file from?

i cant remember but i have apex for long time, isnt a automatic update? something like a mesaje "a new version avaible" i think. Anyway someone know what i should do?

Also i dont think in past my scans found something in apex, dont know why now there seems to be a virus

could be a false positive **** like that happens all the time

thx but u sure guys? can some1 install this anyspy http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php, is free and for sure i know is one of the best - and scan these locations? to see if all have this warn

Anyway, can i remove the spyware or probably apex ill be buged?

I found a good site who use all antiviruses to scan a file and it sait that about this file: http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/1286bfb61c3e3f1d45ea941b1ae37f7305aad7ed1fba8a357dce0ff3e7a35e07-1248194088

btw strong dcc+ how is? strong dcc i thought is "expired" but i see some big threads in forums about this. Can i install both with no problems? sure, ill not use them in same time

i have apex at office on other computer, there same antyspyware dont detect any spy in apex. And when i copy the uninstall.exe from office to home, at home this antispyware detect it as virus, verry strange. So why same program on a pc detect a virus and on other not when is about same file?....\

What i should do anyway? im "scared" to uninstall and reinstall apex because the file "uninstaler' can be a virus

Use a no-installer version of ApexDC then, that's what I do. It isn't needed anyway.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0