Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Patch

Hashmanager crash

7 posts in this topic

hmm, what's interesting is that I tried to reproduce this few times now and thus far everything seems fine. Does this happen for you every time you add files to share?

hmm, what's interesting is that I tried to reproduce this few times now and thus far everything seems fine. Does this happen for you every time you add files to share?

It's weird:

I tryd several times on my desktop computer A64 X2, 2G ram, XP SP3 32bit, hash without a problem, on fast methode.

I have an other, small computer, P3 1GHz, 512 ram, same OS, and i got the crash all times both hash methode.

OMG please delete this topic. My problem on the small P3 computer was caused by a bad memory. OS seemd stabel, but i changed my memory set, and the hashing works fine. :angry:

OMG please delete this topic. My problem on the small P3 computer was caused by a bad memory. OS seemd stabel, but i changed my memory set, and the hashing works fine. :angry:

Well I am very happy the solution was found, since hardware specific issues is not something that I can easily deal with :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0