Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Exergy

Apex DC+ Bug

6 posts in this topic

Ok couple bugs Ive noticed with my first bout of use. Please note, It looks very nice, enjoying it thus far ;)

1.) Having closed the program, and opened it again it takes a substantial amount of time for the program to open on the second try.

2.) UPnP still doesnt seem to work :/ This is a feature I was most hoping for. At least it doesnt seem to for me, with PWDC the UDP port would be assigned, but the TCP wouldnt, with Apex neither seems to work :/

Still though guys, nice release look forward to seeing future renditions.

Ok couple bugs Ive noticed with my first bout of use. Please note, It looks very nice, enjoying it thus far :)

1.) Having closed the program, and opened it again it takes a substantial amount of time for the program to open on the second try.

2.) UPnP still doesnt seem to work :/ This is a feature I was most hoping for. At least it doesnt seem to for me, with PWDC the UDP port would be assigned, but the TCP wouldnt, with Apex neither seems to work :/

Still though guys, nice release look forward to seeing future renditions.

1. On the second start the program is probably hashing/refreshing your filelist. Have you set an appropriate hashing speed? What are your PC specifications?

2. It really seems not working still. But I'm sure that the team is doing his best to make it work. :thumbsup:

Ok so its not just me, shall just stick with manual, only want it so I can suggest it to my users over a long walk through.

Erm I have found another, although im uncertain whether its directly related with Apex DC, using Apex DC is the first time its happened. This one is pretty severe.

Ok so I have raid 0 array spanned across 2 160GB sata drives. Ive around 200GB shared and so having installed Apex I began the hashing process.

After around 70GB hashed, my PC blue screened telling me that my raid driver had caused an exception. I never had any such issues with Peerweb, though like I said im uncertain whether it is a definate bug. Though I have just began the hashing again and recieved the same crash.

Fortunately it hasnt fried my array and I have no data loss, but I thought it would be prudent to bring it to your attention just incase.

Erm I have found another, although im uncertain whether its directly related with Apex DC, using Apex DC is the first time its happened. This one is pretty severe.

Ok so I have raid 0 array spanned across 2 160GB sata drives. Ive around 200GB shared and so having installed Apex I began the hashing process.

After around 70GB hashed, my PC blue screened telling me that my raid driver had caused an exception. I never had any such issues with Peerweb, though like I said im uncertain whether it is a definate bug. Though I have just began the hashing again and recieved the same crash.

Fortunately it hasnt fried my array and I have no data loss, but I thought it would be prudent to bring it to your attention just incase.

I hihgly doubt any of our modifications could lead to the BSOD, no matter how you put it...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0